“Filthy cesspit! Avoid at all costs”
Review of Euro Hotel Harrow

Euro Hotel Harrow
Ranked #12 of 15 Harrow B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 March 2014

After ringing to double check the booking before our 6 hour journey, we arrived to none of the three rooms we booked being available. We ended up with a room to share and they still tried to charge us full price. Shower was so filthy we thought it was better to not shower. Damp on ceiling, plug sockets hanging out of the walls. However the worst thing was waking up the next day to find bugs crawling in our beds! Having alerted the owner, we were met with the most vile, rude attitude I have ever know from someone who works in the hospitality industry! We were even asked if we would "hurry up and leave". By far the worst accommodation I have ever been unfortunate enough to endure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nicola19842014
Khalid M, Manager at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Due to changes having been done in the manager's position.

I would like to personally apologize about your bad experiences with Euro Hotel Harrow.

I can promise that we will put our effort to the highest standard to make you feel at home again.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Do not book this hotel. The pictures on their website is not the hotel in any way share or form. Disgusting. Owner rude. We didn't end up staying in the hotel we chose to drive back home to Plymouth at 11.30pm rather than stay in this hell hole. 1st thing tomorrow morning I'll be phoning trading standards and environmental health. DO NOT BOOK THIS DIVE.

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Vikkitheargylefan

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I booked accommodation here for a New Year's Eve function I was attending. I contacted the hotel direct today to check everything is in order to be spoken to be someone with no phone etiquette, even had to ask if this was the hotel I had rang! Informed that he would have to check the booking and ring me back. I received a message from another younger man to say that there was burst pipes at the hotel and therefore my booking was cancelled and that I would be receiving an email to confirm and to contact them and to speak to a specific person who was dealing with the cancelations. I still had not received an email so I contacted them on the number given only to be speaking with the 1st man again who told me that it wasn't his fault someone had overbooked! When challenged he told me to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower and jump off!! Sadly has now ruined my New Year's Eve plans.

Never would I even contemplate this experience again and would advise others to avoid at all costs!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Mel L

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I guess you pay for what you get,, This Euro Guest house room cost £40 and it wasa tube ride away from wembley,, i did book an en-suite room but that had been let out to someone else so immediately was not happy, given the downstairs room with seperate toilet and shower, unfortunately next to the reception, the LOUD, door bell kept going as late night drinkers arrived home up to 2am in the morning and then again at 5am as some starggler started ringing and banging desperately to get in,, a weird empty fridge in the room with nothing in it was bubbling away,, could not unplug it as it is wired direct into the socket,, the room obviously has damp problems which have been painted over and smelled of damp.. The bed and bedding were clean and dry and comfy and despite all the interuptions we slept well. we didnt take up the offer of breakfast as they had set the fire alarm of twice when frying the bacon, the girl at the reception box is friendly and a bit mad and the chap quiet,, in a nut shell the place is a converted house needs a lot of work tlc i guess the owners are doing the minimum they can to make money from guests who need a room near wembley. my lesson is learned £90 travlodge room would be cleaner and you get what you expect, not a noisy dirty place, at £40 i should have expected no more.

Room Tip: Do not accept the room downstairs next to the reception you will be woken up every 5 mins in the nig...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Delamigo

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The worst place I’ve ever been. Unfortunately due to time constraints, I did not bother to read all the negative reviews of previous visitors, which proved to be true from the terrible condition of the hotel to ending with the boorish and arrogant staff, to complement it all, in my case, in room where I stayed was ONLY HOT water, after my complaint I was given another room where as it turned out, too, was only hot water and even toilet did not work, so I insisted on a refund since I paid in advance at arrival for 6 days, the “hotel” management refused to back me the money, so, I left this horrible place for my own safety, and was able to find a room in another local hotel.
After all this, they still dare to send me an e-mail of thanks for staying with them and a request to share my opinion about them with my friends.
This place certainly should not be allowed to trade.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Svtln

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I don't even know we're to start on this place....I have stayed in alot of places mainly around Europe on a budget but this is a complete underworld!

Rooms are dirty rotten horrible disgusting cesspits, hot sweaty rooms dated furniture.

I am not one to write bad reviews but the complete ignorant/oblivious owners have pushed me, this place seriously needs closing down by health and safety I'm surprised I haven't grown extra fingers or mushrooms on my head.

I can't even express in words how bad this place is, absolutely vile. If I had something good to say I would of stated it but there is absolute zero.

Even the wifi name sums it up 'hotel Rotter'

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank DethroneRyan

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I booked what I thought was the Northharrow Guest House but after checking online the address seemed to be that of the Euro Hotel. I rang before we went to check with the owner and he assured me that they were 2 separate establishments. Well, what a lying cretin he turned out to be, as it was the same place !! Our room wasnt ready when we arrived, so we paid for our room and I asked for key so that we could get into the room later (surely they must have a spare) but he just said that we could get into our room when we got back no matter what time we got there. We got back at 1am and he let us in only to then tell us that he had given our twin room to the wrong people. What a pleb !! Me and my mate had to share a double bed. The room was horrific, stains, manky dirty, smelly , a real cesspit, its so bad that I wouldnt even let the mother in law stay there !!! Pls pls pls avoid at all costs, you would be better off staying in a sewer.

• Stayed: May 2013