Euro Hotel Harrow
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
US$79
US$80
PremierInn.com
Travelodge London Harrow Hotel(Harrow)(Great Value!)
US$59
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Kingsland Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$95
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Well just got back from the Euro Hotel in Harrow, what an experience, the pictures on TripAdvisor clearly are incorrect, there should be a law to fine owners and advising companies of clearly giving customers false information. When arriving we could not believe this was the property we had booked, it was embarrassing, we arrived early so our room was not ready, as we had gone down here to watch the rugby final we needed to get changed and in a rush to get the tube, so the owner said we could get changed in a bathroom upstairs OMG it was the pits (the programme rising damp had better rooms) we said we can't get changed in there so he showed us to a room that had just been vacated, it was old, damp, dirty, wall paper hung by a blind man, stained carpet terrible curtains, we just could not believe what we was seeing but with being in such a rush to get to the match we needed to go, after the match we returned and shown to our room it was better than the room we got changed in but still terrible disgusting, damp along the skirting boards, dirty curtains, wardrobe damp inside but the bed linen was clean so we got our heads down, in the morning no hot water in our en suite! I reported this and nothing come of it, I ended up having to walk to the otherside of the property to have a shower, on this we got ready had no breakfast could not risk that looking at the state of the so called dining room, dirty,disgusting cesspit PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS if you are desperate for a accommodation in Harrow please DO NOT book this hotel/b & b sleep rough. To the owner please do not insult me by sending me the same pathetic response as you have with other complaints asking me to ring you and discuss problems the solutions are purchase a bulldozer and flatten the bloody place

Room Tip: Sorry can't be that cruel to allow anybody else to stay at this place
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lufcneil
Khalid M, Owner at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

I am very sorry for the experience that you have had of whilst staying at the Bed & Breakfast.

I can only give my deepest apology.

I also can only request you to call me please directly on 02084271481, to understand your

experience and as to what you had endured of whilst staying at the Bed & Breakfast.

I want to talk to about all the things that you have mentioned.

Please give me a call at your earliest to talk about this.

Kind Regards.

Mr Khalid Mahmood

Owner Of The Business.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for FA cup final weekend this year & as a place literally just to sleep it was fine. Yes it needs some serious money spending on it including curtains that cover the whole window & a way of getting into the place without having to ring a bell that wakes up the whole hotel BUT the bedding & bathroom was clean & the couple that run it are lovely people & couldn't have been more helpful. Really close to the tube with a fair few pubs & eateries just up the road too. Just a general note regarding a lot of hotel 'reviewers' on here - If a hotel in London is more to you than just a place to rest your head you need to get a grip!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonny W

Thank you for your feedback of while you stayed at Euro Hotel Harrow.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again.

Kind Regards.

Mr Khalid Mahmood

Owner Of Euro Hotel Harrow.

Tel: 02084271481

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I booked a room on the phone with tbe hotel Manager, didnt receive a confirmation email. So called him back and he said that, I should not worry about the confirmation email as my room is already booked and took my card details. On arrival there was no room booked for me!!! even the staff at the reception said the management is poor at the hotel. Worst service ever!! do not recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Dtmg1
Khalid M, Owner at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

I am very sorry for the experience that you have had of whilst staying at the hotel, please can I request at your earliest contact me back about this, so that we can improve on this.

Please can you contact asap on 02084271481 and ask for Mr Khalid Mahmood Owner Of The Business.

Thank you.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I cannot emphasize enough how horrible this place is. The rooms are disgusting, It appeared that my bedding was fitted over the dirty bedding as the under sheets where dirty, there was a bathmat in the shower room that was black, I mean why would you even leave it in there! On waking up I had several bites from god knows what, and a swollen eye. I went to the breakfast room to find a tub of marge with the tin cover half screwed up inside among the remnants of toast, jam and what ever else has managed to fall in there while left a room temp on the table half the day!

I promptly left stating "no I don't want a cup of tea". I won't be returning.

Oh I forgot to mention we had booked 3 rooms, and got there and the man stated that he knew we wanted 3 rooms but he had booked one of them out as "it would be OK for two of us to share". The third was lucky enough not to stay there.

I can not even be bothered to go into detail on the unreal discomfort from the bed, as bad as you can imagine!

Visit at your own risk

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Luke T
Khalid M, Owner at Euro Hotel Harrow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Please accept our sincere apologies upon what your experience was of your stay.

Please contact me the owner Mr K Mahmood on 02084271481 to discuss further about this at you earliest.

Once again I am totally sorry.

Mr K Mahmood

Hotel Owner.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed five nites at this place and used it just for shower and sleep. Spent most of the day in town. The hotel is cheap and looks like its not looked after. But not so considering its England. Most suburban ex-residential building hotels are like that. The hotel is clean, service is minimal and the building is dilapidated. The WiFi worked beautifully all the time, parking was available on the grounds and the breakfast was reasonable. Its close to transport but that means a lot of traffic noise till late in the nite. For the price, and for my purpose, it was ok. And yes, a very polite and friendly manager.

Room Tip: Perhaps a room at the back would be a little quieter. Mine was no. 5, right on the street. Noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sajjad V

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am glad that your stay was enjoyable.

Please come again soon.