Stayed here for one night only - direct on bakerloo line so easy to get too
Our trip started with early arrival at hotel as we were seeing a show in London in the afternoon and rooms not ready which was expected but the very helpful receptionist put our bags in locker room for us to check in later.
We checked into hotel swiftly later and found our rooms were on the 2nd floor - no lift to rooms which was disappointing as one of my party suffers with knee problems but as was only for one night we didn't make an issue of it
The rooms were quite large and spacious which was good
My daughter and her friend got a call from reception at 11pm saying that they were making too much noise but it was actually the room next to them so that out a dampener on it
As usual PI beds beautiful and comfy and the hotel itself was good but the restaurant lets it down very badly (separate review on the travellers rest)
So for this reason this hotels gets a bad score from me and I won't be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just two stops from Wembley, this leafy suburb has great travel links to all corners of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Harrow
- Premier Inn Middlesex
- Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel Greater London