“Great Service, Clean and Spacious”

Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Harrow
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is not fancy, but was a fantastic experience. The rooms were spacious & clean and most importantly the hotel and restaurant staff were amazing. Located just a short walking distance from the metro. The attached restaurant offered great food at great prices. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

On a tight budget and driving to London l searched long and hard to find somewhere convenient for the tube and with free parking. The ladies on reception were friendly and helpful on arrival. Our room was clean and well equipped. The wifi was a bit hit and miss but the air conditioning was excellent. We booked breakfast at the Beefeater and have to say it wasn't the best, next time we will book continental breakfast or eat in sainsburys cafe across the road. I will book to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JILLFERRIDAY
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed here as a family of four due to its proximity to Wembley as we were attending a One Direction concert. The hotel has free parking and is two tube stops from Wembley, but that is where the positive comments end. The hotel is poky, dirty, shabby and completely grim! Breakfast is served in the adjacent Beefeater and is in edible, with dirty cutlery and plates, yuck! Rooms ok, but I could not recommend this hotel to anyone, particularly those with children. I travel a lot and use Premier Inns occasionally, this is the worst I have ever seen.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 405LisaL
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We booked the Premier Inn after looking at a range of local hotels and prices. Overall I would say that it is good value for money compared to others in the area that we considered.
Pros: Very friendly and helpful staff, and it was a genuine cheeriness not the plastic kind. The room was clean and in good condition, with extra pillows ready to hand. The room was cleaned daily. Everything worked as it should. We only ate once at the Beefeater, and the breakfast was hot, fresh and tasty with a good choice. The free WiFi was fine for browsing. The proximity of the train station.

Cons; No lift. After a 4 hour trip lugging suitcases up flights of stairs was not the best welcome. The only other con is a personal preference but my wife found the bed too firm and struggled to sleep. Others may say it was just right so it does depend on your preference.

Other reviews have mentioned the train noise, and we were prepared for it, although it wasn't too bad. We slept with the window open and our room faced the tracks. Again, it depends on how light a sleeper you are.

OK, it wasn't the Ritz, but it didn't have the Ritz prices. You get what you pay for, and for us our stay was worth the money. My way of rating hotels is to ask; Would I stay again? And; Would I tell others to stay here? The answer for this Premier is Yes and Yes.

Room Tip: Any ground floor room if you struggle with stairs
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

All I can reach say about this hotel is it is what you would expect from a premier inn. Rooms are nice. But be warned the WiFi is terrible. Over all it was a good premier inn experience. The beefeaters also in the complex is good too.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The room was clean, the staff friendly, the breakfast was very nice....however, the thing that really spoiled my stay was that the the bed was so uncomfortable I barely slept for 2 nights and neither did my husband.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hazel C
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was a bit scared when we got there. But, it was much better once I got to my room. My room was comfortable with the amenities that I need. The WIFI worked great. The bathroom needed a little repair of the ceiling and walls, but it wasn't gross. It seemed very clean to me. A big minus for me was no lift. I was on the 4th floor. There were drink, snacks, and ice cream vending machines in the lobby. I would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
#6 of 12 in Wembley
Crescent Hotel
Crescent Hotel
#6 of 9 in Harrow

Been to Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel? Share your experiences!