“Amazing”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Harrow
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very clean and friendly easy to find. Every hotel is to the same high standered. Only problem was the train line but hardly Hurd that unless I had the window open. Breakfast was great. A great hotel for family and business.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
  • Greek first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2014

great stay, and location Kenton station is just accross the road,
a beefeater is next to the hotel, the breakfast was nice (kids eat free)

Free parking at hotel was one of the reason i chosen this hotel.

nice stay.

Warning : no non slip mats in bath, my kid slipped but no major damage

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Wales
Reviewed 3 August 2014

A good clean premier inn. Comfy beds and a clean bathroom with a great shower. We stayed in a family room which was huge!! The room was clean and we were provided with clean towels daily. The room overlooked the busy road and tube station directly opposite but we had no problems with noise whatsoever. We stayed during a very hot week but the air con was perfect at keeping us cool. We stayed here to access central London which was a 37 min tube journey in. It was perfect as the underground station was literally opposite the hotel. There was a beefeater onsite which we didn't use for main meals but we did have breakfast there which was of good quality. A Sainsbury's is also across the road so handy for any bits and pieces! I would definitely stay here again if going down to London.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank claire_l_osullivan
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We checked into this Premier Inn for 3 nights in order to visit London and do the whole tourist thing. I booked it well in advance and am glad I did because the price shot up by almost double the closer we got to the summer holiday period. It is ideally situated for the underground which follows the Bakerloo line straight into central London (approx 35-40 mins). The first day we got off the tube directly next to the London Eye, the second day we got off at Charing Cross to hit Oxford street etc. So, the hotel? Slightly tired looking in comparison to the lovely Premier Inn we stayed in the previous night in Sandhurst. But given the area it is situated and likely clientele (white van man/travelling sales) it was perfectly acceptable. Parking is safe and free on site by use of a pass collected at check-in. We hardly noticed the tube line which ran directly behind the hotel, as the windows were triple glazed. The family room we stayed in was a decent size and thankfully air-conditioned, being very hot weather during our stay. We had plenty of room for two adults, two children and our accompanying luggage etc for a 3 night stay. The Beefeater was right next door offering our breakfast (pre-paid) and the selection was excellent. We also ate dinner there for two nights and the quality of service and food was as I expected. The waiting staff made a nice fuss of the children and they were provided with kids packs, colouring etc. Their food was also very good and very well proportioned for kids menu choices. All in all, nice enough for our needs.

Room Tip: Higher floors may not hear the underground so much, although we didn't find it that much of a pr...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Yea it's good, we booked a bunch of rooms as we had a wedding but one thing was that they didn't have is lifts and to carry heavy bags with no help upstairs is not very good. An uncle had booked his room stating that he had a disabled daughter and needed a room downstairs. To his shock he got one on the 3rd floor! Although the daughter can walk it was difficult to handle her and the bags! So I think premier Inn should think about adding lifts!

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion you were let down by various maintenance issues. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Just your average Premier Inn experience. Very generous room size and bath and shower which I like as some budget hotels only have one of the other. Premier Inn beds are among the comfiest in the world. It really is a great night's sleep. My room overlooked a railway which didn't bother me at all, never heard a train once. Food in the Beefeater was very nice, great service, quality food.
Only two slight issues. I was here on business and when I tried to check in the receptionist tried to charge me for the room which was already paid for by the company. I phoned my manager who confirmed it was paid for and when the receptionist looked again she realised and apologised.
Once slightly more concerning thing though was the fire alarm. I was talking on the phone at about 11pm when I heard a single solitary beeping noise. Assuming that it was someone ring the doorbell to tell me to keep the noise down, I quietened my voice of the rest of the conversation. Found out the next day that the fire alarm had been going off, the hotel evacuated and the fire brigade called. Luckily it was a false alarm but it was a very poor fire alarm for the part of the hotel I was in. One beeping noise, lasting for about one second is NOT a fire alarm. Needs to be sorted.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I would have gave this hotel 5 stars if it wasn't for the poor breakfast and unapologetic staff.
Firstly credit must be given to the lady who checked us in, very helpful and genuinely wanted us to have a great stay. Nothing was to much trouble.
The quad room was clean and tidy but I think the 4th bed was more of a put you up guest bed and made the room a bit of a squash.
I had concerns regarding the noise from trains from previous reviews but I didn't hear a thing from the room (7).
The room on the whole was fine for the price paid.
Now this is were the hotel let it's self down, breakfast is located in the beefeater restaurant adjacent to the hotel. We were shown to our table and told by the waitress it was eat as much as you want as it's self service. Now this is fine but I didn't think I would have to make it my self if I wanted something to eat !!!!!.
The restaurant was not busy but there was hardly any cooked breakfast out. I have added some pictures to show this.
I asked one of the waiters if more food was come out, the excuse I got was we are short staffed !!. Sorry not my problem when I have paid nearly £9 each for a breakfast that I could have got from the sainsburys over the road for half the price.
I told him if it didn't get any better then I wanted a refund, he assured me food was on its way. After a 10 minutes wait we now had scrambled egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. There seemed to be a rush of people to the breakfast bar when a replacement tray was put out.
Now after waiting over half an hour and no sign of getting what you wanted we gave up as we were wasting time that we could have spent in London.
I went to reception and told the girl to take off the cost of the breakfast from our bill, she did this without hesitation as if this is the norm, but no apologies.
We had a great time in London and the accomidation was fine but the hotel does have issues with the restaurant and a couple of the staff could do with some customer service training.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Andy F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrow
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
#4 of 8 in Harrow
Crescent Hotel
Crescent Hotel
#5 of 8 in Harrow

Been to Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel? Share your experiences!