“Worst Hotel Ever”
Review of The Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Harrow
The Hotel
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I booked this hotel for some colleagues at work for 4 nights. As they did not take credit cards, we had to send the money by BACS of £507.00 to them before they would let them check in. After the first night, they had to return home and I spoke to the Manager Eric to cancel the rooms, our engineers checked out and I received a amended invoice from Booking.com showing them only saying one night of £106.00 instead of £507.00. When I spoke to him to ask for a refund, he refused stating that the cancellation policy only applies before check in. I have used hotels all over the country and have never ever had this before. I just want to advise anyone staying here, do not take any notice of the photos as they are nothing like what they really look like (10 times worse) and with customer service to match. I would definitely recommend NOT to stay here at all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I booked this through work and our normal hotels were all booked due to the short notice. I arrived at 22.45 and upon checking in was advised, 'cash only' . I therefore had to walk into town to locate a cashpoint. Once checking into my room, I soon realised why cash only was preferred ie too late to leave. The room was filthy, the tea and coffee making facilities consisted of a kettle and one tea bag but no cups, milk or spoons. The en suite had no shower gel or shampoo and the toilet was disgusting.
I slept ok due to the lateness of the hour and in the morning did not wish to risk breakfast. Upon leaving, I was blocked in in the car park. £75 was extortianate

Room Tip: Look elsewhere