“Clean, tidy and excellent service”
Review of Springfields

Springfields
Springfields
Ranked #1 of 14 Horsham B&B and Inns
Bedford
“Clean, tidy and excellent service”
Reviewed 29 December 2009

Springfields is a fairly new hotel and I suppose you would expect it to be in good decorative state, therefore. It is well positioned just outside, but within easy walking distance of, the central area of Horsham. It is a small bed and breakfast hotel with its own parking area. Going back to the decor, the entire hotel was spotless, with an air of freshness about it. We stayed on Christmas Day so there were very tasteful decorations dotted around and a Christmas card and small box of chocolates in the bedroom. The bedroom was also spotlessly clean and well appointed with hair dryer, iron and ironing board, television, tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge.
The staff were friendly and couldn't do enough to help us.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
US
Reviewed 6 December 2009

I'd say if you want to be near "the action" of Horsham, and be in a nicely run small place this is it. The rooms (all 8 of them or 12?) seem recently redone or at least the place looks new-ish. Is run by real people and make you feel like you live there somehow. Nothing fancy and sort of tucked in near some homes and the town center. My room for one was short on drawer space but the internet was free (no wireless) and fast. Bath was nice and new (dodgy hot/cold/hot water- but manageable) and professional level of service and cleaning apparently...keep up the good work. Bkfst was included and hot or cold. personally cooked up and served in the cozy little bkfst area.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
Horsham
Reviewed 17 July 2009

I stayed at the Springfields Hotel in Horsham on the eve of my Wedding.
Also checked in were family members, best men and work colleagues.
We were checked in smoothly, politely and efficiently.
The rooms were spacious and decorated to a high standard. Most hotels I have stayed at have shown some wear and tear - the Springfields furniture and fixtures were pristine.
My other observation was that the entire hotel was very clean and well looked after.
We all had a very quiet and restful nights sleep.
In the morning feeling refreshed we were personally looked after by Lyn who made us feel very welcome.
I want to thank her for the fantastic way she looked after my Wedding Guests.
Breakfast was very, very good and set us up for the day ahead.
We had a slight panic when we couldn't get any local taxi firms to ferry my guests to the church in Horsham.
Lyn personally drove my guests and I to the church - for which I will be eternally grateful for!
All my guests had glowing reviews for this hotel.
I will be recommending the Springfields Hotel to family, friends and businesses I deal with to stay here.

• Stayed June 2009
1 Thank M-MOD
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Premier Inn Horsham Hotel
Gatton Manor
Gatton Manor
#4 of 8 in Dorking
Ghyll Manor Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Springfields? Share your experiences!