Sillett House
US$107
US$114
Springfields(Horsham)
Orbitz.com
South Lodge Hotel(Lower Beeding)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Myself, mother and 4 year old stayed in the larger bedroom of this quaint B&B overnight and could not praise Alison and Mark enough....

The rooms were bright, luxurious, spotlessly clean and well equipped with 5 Star Hotel bedding...we were seriously very very surprised for a B&B.

In the evening my Uncle came to meet us and as it was his birthday bought over a bottle of champagne, I asked on the off chance if we could just borrow some glasses to have a quick drink before we went out to eat and Alison so very kindly put out a tray with 4 champagne glasses and a complimentary bowl of pistachios for us too in their lovely lounge. It was fab.

Breakfast, what can I say....amaaaazing! Im a real health freak so for me it was lovely to see fresh berries, yogurt, museli, cereals and THE BEST HOME MADE GRANOLA I have ever tried. the cooked breakfast which my mother had was fab and my 4 year old had a lovely bowl of porridge which Alison made for her.

Honestly I cant say anything even remotely negative about this lovely house...cannot wait to come back on my next trip to Horsham.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 19 December 2013

A wonderful overnight stay for a family wedding in the area. The accommodation is beautifully furnished and decorated and is spotlessly clean. The rooms are very spacious, warm and comfortable. The lovely welcome was much appreciated, nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast was very nice indeed. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I saw both rooms and they are both lovely.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SouthYorkshireTinalg
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have stayed in many different bed and breakfasts over the years but this was one of the most enjoyable. The room was just perfect, absolutely spotless and so comfortable. So much attention paid to detail which made it feel like such a treat.
Alyson, the owner, couldn't have made us feel any more welcome with nothing being too much trouble.
The breakfast was amazing with homemade granola, fresh fruit and great variety of cooked breakfasts avaliable.
We were really sad to leave and will recommend this b&b to anyone that will listen!
Go and enjoy or miss out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank starsa77
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Last minute booking on the way to Goodwood. None of the obvious hotel choices had any vacancies. What good luck. Sillett House was a great choice. Comfortable and well appointed bedroom and an excellent breakfast in a well cared for house. Would recommend it to anyone whatever class of hotel you are used to.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank childofthefifties
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I spent a very comfortable night in this B and B. The proprietor Alyson is very helpful and friendly.. THE room is lovely with a very comfortable bed.. Toiletries are provided as well as tea, coffee and bottled water. . The breakfast is all home made and is delicious. WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THIS B AND B.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family