“A fantastic weekend!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Horsham
Mayes Park Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 17 Horsham B&B and Inns
“A fantastic weekend!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband and I went to stay at Mayes park - we wanted a weekend away from the hustle and bustle but in somewhere stylish and relaxed. We couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. The owners are lovely and really friendly without being overbearing. The rooms were extremely stylish with some lovely touches such as the toiletries. The food was also great and we found the local area really lovely to explore and kick back. We will definitely be back! Highly recommend Mayes park for your weekend break.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Ktw2012

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

I've used Mayes Park Lodge twice as a tranquil base from which to conduct business in the area. They have made a huge effort to make this a stunning guest retreat. Kay, Bristol.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank TheMagicChair2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

If you are looking for a cosy, calm, relaxing stay - Mayes Park will not disappoint you. This is a very well-run place and certainly at the most luxurious end of the market. The owners are attentive but not invasive. I have stayed in a number of places in the Horsham area and no place can compete. My trip was due to a training course located close by; my stay was for 2 nights. The venue is stunning, there are beautiful views across fields and the buildings have been considerately renovated. Mayes Park is very clean and comfortable. The rooms are tastefully decorated, the beds and linen were incredible sumptuous. A peaceful place - I could not fault it. I usually struggle to sleep when I am away from home but I had the best night’s sleep at Mayes Park. Despite my gluten and caffeine free diet the owners was able to present me with the most delicious home cooked breakfast including freshly laid eggs, fresh pressed apple juice a choice of herbal teas, bacon and free range sausages. They even made a special trip to the shop for me to buy dairy free spread. I cannot imagine many B&B’s going to so much effort! The location is perfect for a country getaway but close enough to Horsham and amenities. I think it would be perfect for a romantic trip away too and I will consider going back with my husband.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank yasmin a
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

A beautiful and well run b&b, definitely not your average type place. Very stylish and luxurious surrounded by proper countryside great for walking and cosy pub meals. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sam v
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Cisswood House
Ghyll Manor Hotel & Restaurant
Springfields
Springfields
#1 of 17 in Horsham

Been to Mayes Park Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!