We stayed at Premier Inn Horsham for 2 nights August 2013. We slept well and had a massive breakfast, though if I had realised what was on the continental I may not have bothered paying the extra for cooked. Interestingly there was no room on the feedback to say why I chose this hotel over the Travelodge ie there was free on site parking. As it turned out the position was excellent, right by the station and a 12 minute walk to the town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horsham Premier Inn is located opposite Horsham train station with regular trains to London. It is less than a 10-minute walk from the town centre and close to restaurants, bars, shops, a cinema and bowling alley and a sports centre. There is a large free car park for guests and an on-site Beefeater restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Horsham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Horsham Hotel Horsham
- Premier Inn West Sussex
- Premier Inn Horsham Hotel West Sussex