Hotel is ok but room a little bit to hot(no air con just a fan). Stopped here for 2 nights with work. Reception staff amazing very helpfull(will stop at hotel again). Resturant was very ramdom. first night was excellent waitress very good and efficent. 2nd night not to good, did'nt book a table as was'nt to busy went down at 8pm and got told to wait 15 mins for a table, but after 5 mins wait was told there was a table available now!! (plus resturant looked empty when i went to the toilet) quick with drinks order, when main meal turned up i asked for ketchup and vineger, but waitress forgot plus i needed a knife and folk which i was going to ask for when she brought ketchup, but ketdhup and vineger never turned up untill waitress came back to ask if meal was ok. breakfast was ok but 20 min wait foord and it was very well cooked nearly burnt. lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horsham Premier Inn is located opposite Horsham train station with regular trains to London. It is less than a 10-minute walk from the town centre and close to restaurants, bars, shops, a cinema and bowling alley and a sports centre. There is a large free car park for guests and an on-site Beefeater restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Horsham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Horsham Hotel Horsham
- Premier Inn West Sussex
- Premier Inn Horsham Hotel West Sussex