“Brilliant stay with quality service” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Horsham Hotel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Horsham
Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant stay with quality service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Recently stayed here as visiting the area and was extremely pleased. Clean, bright, lots of space and very good service from reception staff. Was very convenient for Horsham town centre and had ample parking. Just down the road is a very good pub and there was several choices of eateries within the town.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Becky T, General Manager at Premier Inn Horsham Hotel, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay. We are very happy to hear that you found the hotel clean & the staff friendly. We really hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

My partner and I stayed here one night as we were visiting family in Brighton and had an event to attend closer to Horsham on the Saturday night.

Now it was my chaps birthday the week before and this weekend was the final treat for him, when I booked this room I mentioned on the form that it was his 60th. Imagine my surprise when I got a phone call from Holly the day before our arrival asking if it was ok to put some balloons in the room which of course it was.

When we arrived the receptionist was lovely, sorry I didn't get her name and she directed us to our room, on entering there was 5 helium balloons, tied down to a bottle of wine, and a box of chocolates, and a happy birthday banner across the bottom of the bed. This was such a lovely gesture, really not expected from what I had previously considered a budget chain.

The room itself was plenty big enough, the bathroom was very clean, soap and shower gel included, the towels were plenty big enough, the only thing I would have changed would have been to add a flannel, even if there was a disposable type thing as I imagine these are nicked a lot. The bed was comfy, plenty of tea and coffee stuff which we like, and the tv was massive and had plenty of channels.

We would definitely stay here again, indeed any premier inn has now made it to our regular choices of stopover hotels.

Regarding the breakfast, pay the 8.95 for the big one, next door in the beefeater, it is so plentiful, the bacon was crispy (Which I love), I ate far too much but it was worth the discomfort, we didn't eat again till about 4 that day.

Deffo recommend this place, and the two staff I had dealings with were very nice. Thanks girls.

Car parking was plentiful and free.

Room Tip: we had room 7, which was sort of snuggled into a corner, despite it being next to a fire door in the...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Becky T, Manager at Premier Inn Horsham Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you very much for your fantastic comments regarding your stay with us. I can certainly inform you that Hollie is very happy with the lovely write up you gave her, we strive to create the most customer focused environment and I am pleased that we made your stay a great one. I shall forward your comments onto the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Norfolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Brilliant hotel and staff that seemed to have one thing in mind .. To give you the best service they possible. I stayed with my family last weekend 28th of February 2014. I have to say it was the most comfortable hotel I have stayed in for some time. Everything was perfect from the moment we checked in until we checked out. The selection of food and service in the restaurant at both dinner and breakfast, the room, the piece and quiet and the location to the Railway station. Well done Premier Inn you did yourselves proud. We will see you again very soon

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your lovely comments, we at Premier Inn strive to offer the best service & clean, comfortable rooms and I am very happy to see that we met this and that you enjoyed your stay. We really do look forward to welcoming you back with us.
West Sussex, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

We never been to this Premier before and we have found that like all the Premiers Inn they offer very good value for money, excellent welcome and very good car park facilities. Very clean.
How ever we tried the Beefeater next door and the food was bad my mixed grill was terrible, the egg was lie a boiling egg rather than a fried egg, the mini steak I asked for it to have medium rare and it came well done. The price was £14.99 too expensive for what it was. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND to any body.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TITOsudbury
It is lovely to hear that you found your recent stay with us to be value for money along with an excellent welcome. I shall pass on your restaurant comments to the Beefeater. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kendal, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I did not stayin Horsham. I was advised by Virgin rail not to travel. They reimbursed me the full price of the fare. An extremely smug and condesending assistant in Horsham advised me to check my booking details and see that the policy on cacellation is nil return of the booking fee. I am a pensioner and can ill afford to lose £49.00p because of this extremely harsh and inflexible policy of yours of not refunding the booking fee.
Regards
Bev.Elliott

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank bev_elliott8
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel on the weekend, very good hotel, clean and comfortable with friendly efficient staff. Would definitely stay here again and lunch at the adjacent beefeater restaurant was excellent

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Kathy B
I would like to thank you for your kind comments, Premier Inn aim to offer clean, comfortable rooms with helpful, efficient staff and I am pleased that we met this. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Maldon, Essex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

Just a quick review for this one - we stayed one night in September as a family in a family room - which was a double bed, with I think a sofa bed made up for the kids. The room was fine. I don't think there is a lift for the upper floors.

It was also a bit of a pig to find the entrance when driving in, had to go round the block.
The restaurant next door was fine for breakfast (full english or toast, cereal etc) and for evening meal steakhouse type fare. We stayed in Horsham as my hubby had just done the London to Brighton off road cycle ride & Brighton was chock-a-block for one of the political party conferences.
They issue you with a pass for the car park at the Horsham Premier Inn - I guess it's because it's opposite the railway station (didn't hear any noise from trains, ourselves.)
All good, clean, well run

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BlackwaterKath71
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
South Lodge Hotel
#5 of 5 in Horsham
Premier Inn Gatwick Crawley Town West Hotel
Ghyll Manor Hotel & Restaurant
Cottesmore Golf and Country Club

Been to Premier Inn Horsham Hotel? Share your experiences!