Stayed at this Premier Inn for 1 night and was nicely surprised at the size of the room, nice and spacious lovely big TV however the room was unbearably hot! The room did have a fan but apart from adding extra noise to the room from the road outside it didn't reduce the heat of the room. We did enquire if there was anything else we could do or that the hotel could do but we were given a rather rude reply from the gentleman at reception 'well the windows are open' no apology or offer to give us another fan.
It might be an idea to invest in some portable A.C machines as we really found it difficult to get any sleep that night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's easy on your feet when you stay at the Premier Inn Hotel Horsham -you're opposite the station and only a ten minute walk from the historic centre and business destinations like Cogenco and RSA. Direct trains to London and Gatwick Airports are also a doddle if you need to step out further. Get in the picture at Horsham Museum and Art Gallery. Tie the knot at nearby Southlodge or place your bets at glorious Goodwood races. When you've enjoyed a relaxed dinner at the onsite Beefeater restaurant, hole up in your spacious room and super comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Horsham Hotel Horsham
- Premier Inn West Sussex
- Premier Inn Horsham North (Horsham Station) Hotel West Sussex