“Disgusting and should be shut down”
Review of Alpha Ikarus Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ilford
Alpha Ikarus Hotel
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Ilford
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Me and my partner and child got put in here as temporary accommodation and it should be against the law for the council to put us in there it was disgusting. There was no room for us to put our child's cot up holes in the wall moldy fridge live wires on the landing and I don't know where to begin about the bathroom it was horrid a shared bathroom with dirt mold and looked like blood on walls bin overflowing its more like a squat than a hotel I would not recommend anyone ever staying there even in an emergency !!!

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank pisstake
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Worst place to stay in it shouldn't be allowed to be a hotel it should be shut down soo dirty all electrical wires hanging out everywhere rooms are small and dirty with just a bed and dirty fridges couldn't turn heating off window wide open and still too hot the working can just about speak english shared dirty bathroom wouldn't even pee in there hopefully it gets shut down soon

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank stuuuuuuu
Reviewed 22 June 2011

I was bumped into theis hell hole by Travel Lodge who had double booked. As it was 11.00pm and I have travelled for hours I stayed here although when I arrived there was a guy walking out who told me to get back into the taxi.

Where do I start.
* Shower electric switch taped to the wall.
* No headboard on bed and bed tight against a radiator.
* Dirty as hell - no joke!
* Smoke alarms bleeping as batteries not maintained.
* No TV
* NO Furniture only bed and dirty fridge.
* No reception just a dirty room that is locked most of the time.
Not badged as a hotel. I suspect from look of others it is a bail hostel.
* Bathroom vinyl was not cut around toliet etc.
* Boiler flue was not cemented in.
* Electrical consumer unit in passageway with no fire protection.IN fact there did nto seem any fire protection and I would have refused to stay if I was not on the ground floor.

I have pictures to support all these comments. Travel Lodge are going to regret putting me into this hell hole.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel