“Clean, Friendly, Good Value”

Arinza Hotel London
Ranked #10 of 16 Ilford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The hotel was clean, the room small but modern, all staff friendly and efficient, the rates were very reasonable £59n p/night, double room, me and my girlfriend stayed here and went to the tennis at the 02, 15 mins walk from the tube through a nice suburb. Not a bad word to say about it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I booked a room in this hotel coz it has a great feedbacks, but what a surprise we had when we arrived there. Firstly, I've booked a Twin room and got double and secondly, the carpet was dirty and wasn't hoovered for ages probably, walls dirty, dust everywhere, leaking shower and terrible noise from ventilation upstairs all night. The neighbours we had were very loud and slammed their doors most of the night. It doesn't deserve to have an even one star. I would not recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zaneta p
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

I was due to stay in this "4 star" hotel on the 5th and 6th of July.
As we were walking to the hotel we realized it was not an ideal environment, based down what can only be described as a back alley, the hotels exterior pretty much explains that this is not a hotel but a converted house. There is an uneasy vibe in the area and doesn't lift. Upon entering the hotel we checked in and were taken to our room, which was very small and cramped. The walls were dirty and paper thin, we could hear other guests moving and talking. There was insect traps scattered around the room, a very small window up a height which couldn't be accessed. The bed had a bug under the covers. Safe to say we didn't stay 1 night let alone 2. It ended up costing an extra 260 to go to a premier inn, but much better. Promised a refund 3 months ago still waiting now. Avoid at all costs. Please do not go.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Alan04111985
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Very clean, great service from friendly staff, room cleaned every day, tube station 20 min walk or 5min bus ride away and they are every 6 mins,free wifi,free parking(limited spaces),would recormend this to my own family so must be worth a visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I was in Room 5, close to reception. My room was excellent if on the small side. Very modern and clean and with a good ensuite with a decent size wash basin and a big shower cubicle. The room was had a nice flat screen TV and air conditioning. The continental breakfast is delivered to your room on a tray at a time you specify, from 6 am. It was quite noisy and I could hear conversations in reception, doors closing and people going up and down the stairs. This wasn't a problem to me as I was very tired and had a good nights sleep anyway. The young man on reception forgot to bring my breakfast at 7 am ( in fact he was asleep when I went to see what had happened to it ). I was very pleased with my room and I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: There is limited parking at the front of the hotel. Arrive early if you want a parking space.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The hotel was spotlessly clean. Modern soft furnishings on bed. Bathroom a bit on small side but was very clean. It had shower and toiletries etc provided.
Our breakfast was included in the price and brought up to roomm and was cornflakes, a muffin, a yoghurt, a capri-sun drink and a croissant. Evrything fine except the croissant. Tea and coffee making facilities and TV in room and our room had a fridge and microwave while others in our party did not have these. Our room I thik was a family room as there was 2 chairs that could turn into beds. You could also hire an ipad for the night from hotel.
Our room was at front of hotel there was no issues with noise but thought if a lot of smokers stayed there could be issues of people chattering as in quiet neighbourhood and entance under our room.
The hotel is certainly not a top notch hotel but if you wanted to stay somewhere very clean and cheap this would be a decent place for the price.

I have given it an average rating as not to mislead people into thinking they are going to a 4 star property as it is a nice basic hotel in a converted house. However it probably deserves more than average based on cleanliness.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

Top hotel for value, rooms are big and clean good shower and TV. Didn't bother with breakfast quite basic for the extra money hotel wanted. Would happily stay again if in the area. Only negative is had no central heating in room just a air conditioning unit which was not very good. Also only a few car parking spaces available and about 10 minute walk to the train station

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Lee A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ilford
Best Western Greater London Hotel
#5 of 14 in Ilford
Lucky 8 Hotel
Lucky 8 Hotel
#2 of 14 in Ilford

Been to Arinza Hotel London? Share your experiences!