“Went that extra mile”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Ilford Hotel
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Ilford
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stayed for a total of 9 nights(6/10/13-15/10/13) on business. Expectations of prem.inn accommodation met as always, actually I always prefer prem inn accommodation, I am always well looked after, feel very safe and i am treated as an individual, they really do care. This is consistent no matter what time of day it is. Ample parking behind a barrier, exit code changed regularly, so secure. The exit barrier is a little tight, I hit the yellow posts a couple of times, but that is more down to my poor driving I think, mind you judging by the posts I wasn't the first. From the minute I arrived, help was on hand. I had lots of luggage and help was immediately offered. My room(6) faced the car park, so I heard very little, seemingly the other side was a little noisier. Staff were very knowledgeable about the area, and even suggested commuting by taxi to my places of work, as it would be cheaper, even a price was negotiated for me. I enjoyed my stay so much so I will and am staying again from 27/10/13. If there is a negative, the Wifi, but this seems to be 'iffy' in nearly all the prem inns. I was however offered my money back. Thank you to all the staff

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank E1OVO

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This is nearly everything it says. Yes budget but clean. Shame about the inconsiderate other guests, they started banging about at 3am! Breakfast was good and the staff very friendly and helpful. Was tea and coffee and a hair dryer but no toiletries in the bathroom.

Room Tip: Don't have a ground floor room!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Hotel was as expected though rather expensive. After previous poor reviews of breakfasts we were very pleasantly surprised. It was actually quite good - and good value given that our two kids ate free - and staff were very welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Lots of secure parking, very clean, comfy beds and friendly staff - Perfect & would recommend. We could help ourselves to cakes at Reception, which was a nice touch. Beefeater next door was fine, breakfast was a little pricey, mainly because I only had a bacon sandwich. Could eat as much as you like so I should have eaten more I suppose.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2013

You get what you pay for iin a budget hotel. Premier is at the top end of the range, but it's clean, secure, reliable. I use the Ilford hotel a lot and would recommend it as a London pied-a-terre - it's half the price of one in central London but as iut's right next to Redbridge tube station you can be in the city in a jiff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2013

A free car park and right across the street from the Red Bridge tube station. A very convenient place to hop on the tube to London. The staff were very friendly, a good size room, clean and simple. We were lucky it was a cool night as the rooms do not have air condition, but a fan in place that we did not need.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeanm569
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. It's the best of the budget range with a family friendly approach. The staff were all friendly and attentive and couldn't do enough for us. They exceeded our expectations and also helped allowing a late checkout as requested as we were attending a wedding. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and very well maintained. Please keep up your standards as I will most certainly be recommending to others and will return to use it as a hub to explore greater London as it has an underground station across the road within walking distance and the car park does not charge you for car parking unlike others.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family