Stayed for a total of 9 nights(6/10/13-15/10/13) on business. Expectations of prem.inn accommodation met as always, actually I always prefer prem inn accommodation, I am always well looked after, feel very safe and i am treated as an individual, they really do care. This is consistent no matter what time of day it is. Ample parking behind a barrier, exit code changed regularly, so secure. The exit barrier is a little tight, I hit the yellow posts a couple of times, but that is more down to my poor driving I think, mind you judging by the posts I wasn't the first. From the minute I arrived, help was on hand. I had lots of luggage and help was immediately offered. My room(6) faced the car park, so I heard very little, seemingly the other side was a little noisier. Staff were very knowledgeable about the area, and even suggested commuting by taxi to my places of work, as it would be cheaper, even a price was negotiated for me. I enjoyed my stay so much so I will and am staying again from 27/10/13. If there is a negative, the Wifi, but this seems to be 'iffy' in nearly all the prem inns. I was however offered my money back. Thank you to all the staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 45 minutes down the Central line from Oxford Circus, and 30 minutes' drive from Stansted Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn London Ilford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ilford Hotel Ilford
- Premier Inn London Ilford Hotel Essex