Park Hotel
Lucky 8 Hotel(Ilford)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$69
Agoda.com
US$60
US$58
Best Western Greater London Hotel(Ilford)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$52
US$50
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbus stop right outside the hotelbudget hotelturkey bacongants hill tube stationvery pleasant staybreakfast was excellentplug socketsbetty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

Obviously it is a budget B&B and I don't expect hilton level.
First stay I've booked a room for my mom and sister when they've wisited me. The drain was blocked in the sink but as being a handyman took it off and cleaned it instead waiting for the hotel maintenance to turn up. Other than that it was okay.
Second stay a friend visited me. Okay she is a bit posh and when I've showed her the photos it looks beeter online than in the real life. She booked a single room which was more like a shed in the garden. Door opening to the yard and hardly couldn't open the door it was so small. So she refused to stay. Had to pay for the first night as policy but got back the rest.

• Stayed: September 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Dear Sir/Madame,

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your review.
We do have 24 hrs maintenance service, and our team will respond to any requests, as our policy is to provide the best service and comfort to our guests. Therefore, in the future, please inform one of my colleagues at the reception for any help you may need.
I will take the opportunity to inform you that different room sizes are available in the hotel. Please do let us know your requests and we will assist you anytime, day or night, reception being open 24 hrs.
We always do our best to meet the expectations of our guests so hope you will give us the chance to serve you again.

Mirela Darabanu
Manager, Park Hotel Ilford
Tel: 020 8554 9616
Fax: 020 8518 2700
parkhotel1@hotmail.co.uk

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Very basic but clean. The room we had was nice and clean with okay beds. The bathroom was clean but very tiny. We liked it but please do something to the backdoor, it's squeaking and very noisy! Also the hours for breakfast, 6-8:30, was a bit too early for us.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Peter V
Hotel M, Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Dear Peter,

I would like to thank you for your time and reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor.
It is nice to know that you enjoyed the service provided. I have noted your concern on breakfast timing and I am taking the opportunity to let you know that we can arrange breakfast on different times on special requests. You just have to inform us at the reception.

I sincerely hope we will see you again in future.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Room was clean and comfortable, the customer service was very friendly and the staff were very welcoming.
It was a comfortable reasonably priced place to stay, that was close to where we needed to be.

Room Tip: ask for the green room, it's gorgeus :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lawrence W
Hotel M, Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Dear Lawrence ,

Thank you for choosing the Park Hotel Ilford for your recent visit to London.

I am delighted to know that you were pleased with our facilities and customer service and that we have managed to make your stay in Park Hotel memorable.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Surprised by some of the negative reviews, maybe I got a particularly good room but it was quiet, clean, comfortable and a good size. En Suite bathroom was similarly clean, powerful shower, hot water and so on. Its a bit out of the way for central London but there's tube, train and bus stations nearby. Good sized TVs with proper signal. I was there Friday night and my room was facing the road but it was still very quiet. The buffet breakfast wasn't great but there was a lot of variety; cooked breakfast, toast cereal etc. Great value overall, I doubt you'll find anywhere else in London of this quality for under 30 pound.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Stefan D
Hotel M, Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Dear Stefan,

On behalf of all staff at Park Hotel we would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with our hotel.

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

In addition to our location I would like to confirm that we are only 25 minutes ride from the central London and indeed we do have the tube and train just 5 min away as well as the bus stop next to the hotel .

Again, I would like to thank you for your time and valuable feedback and hope we will see you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

There are mixed reviews of this hotel, so here is my experience. Easy to find good car parking helpful reception staff (although they still ask for photo ID). They said that I wasn't actually in the main building but a house 2 doors down. After the panic bells had stopped the receptionist took me to the house and my room (1A). It was all very modern with decent furniture, a flat screen tv and tea / coffee making facilities AND had its own en-suite facilities all new and modern with plenty of towels. It was immaculately clean and comfortable.

Breakfast was a standard buffet with full English and buffet choices (the bacon and sausages were veggie). Its in a good location with local shops and train / tube abt a 10 min walk away. It cost less than 30.00 GBP !!!!

So I may have got lucky with my room but you have to be balanced with these things and I had a good stay with no complaints at an excellent price

Room Tip: Ask for the house with room 1A in it my room was a twin
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Stephen J
Hotel M, Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Dear Mr Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience at Park Hotel.

I am delighted to know that you were pleased with our facilities and customer service and that we have managed to exceed the extra mile regarding your stay.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.