“lovely food.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've been going to this restaurant on and off for about ten years. The food has always been outstanding; the service polite and the price fair. Lovely curries. I actually used to drive over from Knutsford to get take-out curries from here, when I'd moved from Wilmslow, because I missed their Tikka Massala so much.

2  Thank Tread x L

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was fortunate to be taken to the Barinda for dinner. I have to say that the food was superb. The Butterfly King Prawns were battered with a beautiful spicy batter, the apple relish accompaniment to the poppadoms was different but very nice. My Lamb for the main course was so soft that the knife just breezed through it. The vegetable side dishes were great too and everything was cooked to the heat desired. Highly recommended!

2  Thank mikepaterson
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I visit barinda twice a month and the food is absolutely amazing, so much better than all the other curry places in wilmslow! The service is also very good, all the staff are friendly and attentive. Definitely recommend to anyone wanting a curry!

2  Thank CL_988
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Been here a few times and every time I come I tell myself its not worth it. I tried again recently and I thought I would write this review to remind myself why the Barinda has really gone down hill. After being shown seats we struggled to get the waiters eye to order some drinks. We then struggled again to have someone take our order. This process took 20 minutes. It took another 40 minutes to have our meal served. All the time we were waiting - takeaways were flying out.
The food when it came was average at best. Plenty of much better Indian restaurants close by.

3  Thank Andy C
Reviewed 3 May 2014

As you can see from the title of my review, we hail from the Birmingham area of the UK and pride ourselves that we have some of the best Curry Houses in the UK. In fact Birmingham claims to be the inventor of the 'BALTI' curry.

We recently stayed overnight in a local Premier Inn prior to catching a early morning flight to Turkey so we decided to go out for a meal and found this delightful restaurant. I have to say that the service and welcoming atmosphere was most enjoyable. The two meals we ordered i.e. a Shish kebab and Chicken Tikka starter followed by Chicken korma, Chicken Balti, Fried Rice. The portions are tremendous so make sure your are hungry. This was one of the best curries we have had and it compares if not beat most of our Birmingham restaurants.

On this occasion we flew from Manchester Airport but normally fly from B/ham or East Midlands. I cant wait to fly from Manchester again so we can use this restaurant again.

3  Thank WestEnd1987