“Family Visit”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
Reviewed 1 December 2011

My family and I stayed at the Wilmslow Premier Inn and we had a very good stay. We were there for one week visiting family as we now live in Spain. The staff were exceptionally freindly and helpful and the whole experience was made easy for us as we have a 14 month old little girl. We had a "glitch" on the Thursday night when a bunch of very disrespectful people were staying for a conference and ran riot in the hotel (I suspect the review written on the 1st November with the title "rude staff" is written by one of those above mentioned!!!!!) However it was dealt with as rapidly as was possible by the gentleman on reception who was a really good guy!! The breakfast staff were great and my daughter loved Johnny!!! He was really professional and worked his socks off!! All in all I would recommed this hotel without any hesitation and we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Helen H
TeamLeader M, Team Leader at Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2011

Dear Helen H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such outstanding feedback regarding your stay with us in December 2011. The team and myself are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Premier Inn Manchester Wilmslow.
I am truly sorry that you experienced problems on the Thursday night and I can assure you that the disrespectful individuals did not get off lightly for the trouble they caused that night.
I am thankful that my fantastic team were able to sort the issues out so quickly as it is a shame that some customers do not think about others staying in the hotel. I will pass on your comments regarding the breakfast service to our restaurant partners and let them know that Johnny is a credit to their business.
We hope to see you again some time in the future!

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel

Reviewed 29 November 2011

From the moment I checked out to leaving only the next day the staff here went beyond the call of duty. Really helpful and welcoming. Couldn't have asked for anything better considering the circumstances of my visit.
The restaurant has recently been refurbished & has a great menu.
All in all its definitely a Premier Inn I'd go back to. And I'm glad Alderly Edge was fully booked because then I wouldn't have had to book into Wilmslow ;)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Helen S

Dear Helen S,

Thank you very much for the excellent feedback you have left regarding your stay with us in November 2011. I was pleased to hear that my staff went beyond the call of duty as we hope to provide the highest levels of customer service and I'm sure they will be glad to hear that they are succeeding! Also, I will pass on your compliments regarding the recent restaurant refurbishment to our restaurant partners as they will be happy for the feedback.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

I stayed in this hotel for one night. Arrived very late in the evening due to a delay in my flight and was welcomed very friendly and efficient. Very comfortable room and bed.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Anneke012

Dear Anneke012,

Thank you very much for your lovely review after your stay with us in November 2011. The team & I were very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time and we hope to welcome you through our doors again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Staff very rude on reception talking down to us and even swore at another guest but nice clean good location hotel. Just need to improve on costumer service

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear Pinkladi,

I am sorry to hear that your stay with Premier Inn Manchester Wilmslow was not a good one. I apologise most profusely and ask if you wouldn't mind giving me a call to sort this issue out and also to give me further details so we can resolve this matter. We pride ourselves for our customer service and I am deeply upset that you were treated in such a manner.

Tel: 01625 524 304

Reviewed 22 October 2011

The hotel was great, good location. Receptionist was really helpful and went out of his way to ensure our stay was good. Didn't eat in the pub but it looked clean and tidy. Top tip, ask for a 2nd floor room as we had dancing elephants above us. Room clean and spacious. Great value would book again.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Miami6304

Dear Miami6304,

Thank you for your review after staying with us in October 2011. The team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back some time in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2011

Overall the hotel was great, good customer service, very welcoming team and a quiet room, apart from one hiccup, down to other guests, which the staff sorted out very quickly. Breakfast was good as was the service. If we are in the area again we will stay here.

A,S & S

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Aundrea H

Dear Aundrea H,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and kind words.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us in October 2011 and I also want to apologeise for the disruption caused by the behaviour of some guests staying in the hotel.
I consider myself very lucky to have such a fantastic team that managed to turn your negative experience into a positive one.
I have passed your comments on to my staff and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Kind Regards, Sarah Sherlock Team Leader

Reviewed 24 August 2011

The hotel team here are wonderful. Amy, Natalie, Sarah, can't do enough for you. Friendly, attentive, professional. I have given it only 4 out of 5 because the pub/restaurant next door is somewhat disappointing. Good spread for breakfast, and excellent porridge but then three days on the run did not have something I asked for: it says "soya milk by request" on the menu, but three days on the run, no soya milk (and there's a Morrison's just down the road, they could have got it for the next day at least). Also the tables in the restaurant are not cleaned properly (mine was sticky every day of the four days I ate there). Also, the hotel could do with updating their TVs - flat screen with DVD player next time please! Definitely recommended if you want good service, clean room, comfy bed, power shower with plenty of hot water. But go into Wilmslow, just down the road, for breakfast and meals, there are plenty of good eateries. Also free internet would be a good plus - cost me 20 pounds for one week.

Room Tip: Ask for one not overlooking the walkway to the restaurant - can get a bit noisy at night. I was on...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Cathy P
Wilmslow_GM, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. The team and myself are delightedto hear that you enjoyed your stay at Manchester Wilmslow Premier Inn. I have passed your feedback to our Restaurant Partners to investigate. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Anne Marie Sowerby General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmslow
The Wilmslow Lodge
The Stanneylands
#4 of 5 in Wilmslow
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel? Share your experiences!