“Very good”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
London
“Very good”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2,nights-very clean and amazing beds-staff on the front desk were very helpful and polite-cooked breakfasts are very, very good indeed- linked to a lovely pub with live music every Saturday-would stay again

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
TeamLeader M, Team Leader at Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
We are thrilled that you have thoroughly enjoyed your most recent stay with us. Thank you for leaving feedback and I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the team!
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I've stayed in Premier Inns all over the country and this one didn't really differ from the rest except the whole place could have done with a bit of a dust.
Bed was comfy and the location was quiet.
The reception staff were really helpful in helping me with directions.

I always have breakfast the next mornings and find that poached eggs can be something of a mixed bag in hotels but the young waitress was confident and helpful in assuring me that I would not be disappointed and I wasn't.

Had a delightful breakfast and despite seeming run off her feet nothing was too much for the waitress who never stopped smiling.

If I'm ever in the Northwest again I would definitely stay here and travel into the city centre as opposed to staying at one of closer Premier Inns.

• Stayed August 2013
TeamLeader M, Team Leader at Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our hotel. We at Premier Inn, Wilmslow are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and particularly our breakfast, I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Premier inns do exactly what they do on the tin, and once again the staff are a credit to the organisation.
One gripe was, we paid for breakfast, went down the following morning at 8.55am. Waited 10 minutes to only be told by the waitress that we had missed breakfast due to the chef going on a break at 9am. Talk about miss management, left hand right hand!!! What an absolute joke. It's a shame that something like this can let the hotel down. I think you need a stern word in that direction. We always (usually) stay for breakfasts on our stays at the Premier, that is now under review!
The only godsend was that we found a great cafe in Wilmslow (Cafe 39) down the main shopping precinct. FANTASTIC.
Note to premier, send the grumps down there for a lesson in etiquette and real service.
Anyone contemplating breakfast, take a short walk in to town and enjoy a real breakfast.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Metallican111
We appreciate any feedback given to us by our guests, thank you for taking the time to share your Premier Inn experience. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, however, I would also like to apologise for any problems you experienced with the pub adjacent to us. I will be sure to pass on your comments to their managment team. I hope that if you do choose to stay with us again that we will exceed your expectations.
Spalding
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Me, my partner and 2 children stayed in a family room. The hotel was well situated generally clean and tidy and well presented. The mattress was below standard and did not spread the weight and so left both me and the Mrs with a bad back. The company do offer refunds for a bad nights sleep but the rest of the service was good enough that I didn't feel I was being short changed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
TeamLeader M, Team Leader at Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 August 2013
I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I would however like to apologise for the comfort of our beds not reaching your expectations. Obviously, with our good night guarentee, comfort is something that is very important to us and our guests so thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Very welcoming and helpful reception staff. Room was quiet as promised.
Poor room preparation. Dirty/used cup in room on arrival.
Dinner and service disappointing for price. Breakfast satisfactory at most.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mancman23
TeamLeader M, Team Leader at Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
I would like to first thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your most recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind words regarding our reception team and I will most certainly pass on those comments to the rest of the team. I would also like to apologise that the pub adjacent to us did not meet your expectations. I will act on this immediately with the help of the pub management. If you choose to stay with us again we hope to exceed your expectations.
Scunthor
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed here overnight before visiting the Tatton Park Flower Show. The room was spacious and clean and the bed extremely comfortable and the Beefeater restaurant next door provided a nice meal in a friendly atmosphere and was accessed without going outside which was useful as the rain was extremely heavy as we finished our meal! For a no frills overnight stay the Premier Inns are fantastic places and excellent value for money, we paid only £29 for the room!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
TeamLeader M, Team Leader at Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Here at Premier Inn we really appreciate feedback from our guests and it's lovely to hear such kind words about our hotel and ajoining restaurant. I will pass your comments onto the rest of the team. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you again.
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We have stayed at this Premier Inn several times and it never fails to please us. The beds are king size and very comfortable as they use Hypo Matresses. The room this time, as always, was very clean and has plenty of room. The Reception staff were friendly and polite whenever we came and went (we stayed for 2 nights this time).
We did not eat in the attached Pub, as we have had 2 very poor meals there on the last 2 occasions that we have done. So if you want a bite to eat and fancy fish and chips, we would recommend going to 'The Big Fish' satnav postcode is SK9 2TA, they are fantastic, probably the best we have ever had.
SO if your looking for a good B&B the Premier Inn at Wilmslow is hard to beat, not the cheapest around but good value for money providing you book early as the later you leave it the higher the price.

Room Tip: Book early to avoid esculating prices. The later you leave it, the higher the price.