“always wonderful”

Dining options: Reservations
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“always wonderful”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

for a special occassion it cant be beat. the food is outstanding and of course the service is of a very high stand. They do a set menu for lunch and dinner which is very reasonable and wont break the bank and still up to their usual high stand or really push the boat out and go A la Carte

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Janet J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

What a hidden gem of a restaurant!
Fantastic quality food at very reasonable prices served in the most wonderful dining room by a brilliant staff team.
I am a very fussy eater & even I struggled to decide which meal to have which makes a change as usually I am struggling to find something I would like to eat when I go out.
I cannot wait to be taken back here for a meal, the staff team can't do enough for you & nothing is too much trouble.
You don't feel rushed in between courses or to leave at all, even when it is getting late in the evening. What a refreshing change!
You must give this hotel restaurant a chance to wow you with their delicious food & wowed you will most certainly be.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lucy G
Cheshire
“Lovely occasion”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Booked here for Sunday lunch, to celebrate a special occasion. I requested the window table which they said could not be guaranteed. However when we arrived I was delighted to see that my wish had been granted.
We all spent a wonderful 3 hours here, firstly with drinks in the lounge bar then in the beautiful panelled dining room. Used to come here many years ago and I am so pleased to see that it has not been 'modernised'.
The food was delightful, the staff very attentive and I was made to feel very special. On booking they suggested bringing a cake if I wanted, which they brought out later.
There were quite a few birthday celebrations going on and it was a lovely atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank JMJAE
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely some of the best cakes ive tasted”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stopped for an afternoon tea and cakes which were absolutely stunning among the best i have had a definite return on the cards

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank bttocs
North east
“A touch above average”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Had breakfast, 3 courses and lunch here and whilst some of it was very nice we were a little underwhelmed. Service was a tad slow too, the place was a bit dated

Maybe its my fault for expecting a little more after seeing it had won awards, because it was pretty decent grub, but its not as good as my local and i gave that a 4

• Visited January 2014