“Use tesco vouchers!”

Strada - Wilmslow
Price range: US$20 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located on Water Lane in the centre of Wilmslow’s chic shopping district, Strada is a top spot for post-purchase snacks and leisurely lattes. This popular Italian restaurant chain is famous for its authentic handmade pizzas - which are cooked in a traditional forno a legna wood-fired oven – and its extensive menu of rustic, regional pastas and puddings are made using only the finest fresh ingredients such as Parma ham, extra virgin olive oil and Buffalo mozzarella imported from Italy. Perfect for business lunches and cosy evening meals, you can’t go wrong with Strada’s successful formula of simple, tasty food combined with sleek design, friendly service and a buzzy, down-to-earth atmosphere. The proof, as they say, is in the pizza.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We enjoy a meal here: the staff are very pleasant and helpful, the atmosphere is good and the food is up to standard. But it's pricey! £5.75 for a tiny panna cotta is outrageous. There are, however, usually vouchers and offers to be had off the internet and these make the prices more realistic. So go to Strada and enjoy the food and ambience but make sure you don't pay the prices in the menu or you'll be ripped off.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

brilliant offer of one main at full price and seond for just £! Excellent food at an excellent price.Would like more restaurants to do offers like this and more often

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was there during a job trip to have dinner wityh my teammate.
I was impressed because we ate pretty well there. Pizza is not the best plate, but taste it as starter sharing it with other guests is good.
Than we ate the pasta and I have to say that it was a bit too spicy, but it was tasty and well cooked.
Also the desserts were perfect. The only thing I suggest to this restaurant is to keep also in the menu the english beer, because italian beer is not so good as the english one.
The staff is really kind and friendly!
Price is a bit high, but I saw they use italian ingredients (like italian pasta), so it's ok also because we are abroad eating italian food.
So, my impression is very positive. Suggested.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Food was very average - certainly nothing to write home about. When your food is only average you really need the rest of the experience to make up for it. Unfortunately the service was extremely poor. The main problem is that there simply isn't enough staff in this place. Thankfully we didn't have to wait too long (though long enough to fidget) but the party opposite left after complaining several times. Beer was very expensive too. Overall we left feeling disappointed and a bit aggrieved that we could have picked several other restaurants which we knew to be of good quality. We tried but won't be back (really wanted dessert but couldn't afford to waste another hour).

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have visited this restaurant several times and never been disappointed.

I went last week for a casual girlie birthday lunch. I have to say that it was a really pleasant experience . The service was attentive but not intrusive , the food was delicious . The biggest challenge was having to choose just one item - there were so many dishes which looked appealing .

I can heartily recommend the spinach salad for starters - so tasty and different . I am not a lover of salads in restaurants generally but this hits the spot ! Main course - salmon - delicious with beautiful light flavours . One of our guests had a mushroom pasta dish which of course I dipped into ! - so much flavour and a huge portion - again recommended .

The only disappointment was the ice cream - pistachio / hazelnut -tasted of nothing really . Suggest this chain finds another ice cream supplier !!! Plenty out there .

We used Tesco vouchers this is one of the few restaurants which doesn't pull their nose up at them !!
Thanks Strada- will be back