“Always great. ”

Miller & Carter Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 96 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Miller & Carter Wilmslow offers expertly cooked premium steaks & grills in a fantastic setting. Whether it's an informal midweek treat, a business lunch, a weekend outing or a family celebration let us introduce you to the best Steakhouse, Bar & Grill in town.You'll find us just off the A34 near to Wilmslow railway station. Just 3 miles away you will find the wonderful views and walks at Alderley Edge.Our Steakhouse, Bar & Grill is famous across Cheshire, attracting people looking for bars and restaurants in Bramhall, Knutsford and Heald Green.We know that the secret of running a classic Steakhouse is to keep it simple. So at Miller & Carter Wilmslow you'll find our Food Menu is packed with expertly cooked grills, our bar has a great Drinks Menu and our friendly staff bring you the whole steakhouse experience in a luxuriously stylish but understated location.Miller & Carter Wilmslow... Experts in Steak
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

You know what... I really don't understand these negative reviews. I eat here about twice a month and have done for about the past year. Not only do I receive good food and service but it's consistently good too. I love my fillet medium rare and it's always cooked perfectly. Above all, the staff are friendly. I do feel for them having to run up and down those stairs all day.

4  Thank James C

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was our second visit to this restaurant,
The only reason we gave it another try was because head office gave us a £20 voucher to spend after i complained after our first visit.
Service is poor, For a Steakhouse they cant cook steak,
On both occasions our steaks were ordered Medium and arrived Med Rare.
There is no leadership, the staff just do whatever they want,
A table next to ours had 2 kids who put most of their food on the floor and when they left the staff cleaned off the table and left the food all over the floor and then showed another couple to the table.
As I said the steaks arrived wrong and then we were left with our chips and nothing else for 10 mins, when they arrived the veg was taken away to be replaced and when it arrived back it was the same bowl of veg which had been microwaved so the veg was soggy and wilted.
All in all would never go back, We have been to other Miller and Carters and they are much better than this one.
Its no wonder its so quiet on a Sunday evening !!!

1  Thank joe_mac001
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Ended up at the Miller and Carter Pub/Restuarant after having a great weekend in York. It is right opposite the train station, so called in for tea. The restaurant was fairly busy due to it being a lovely, warm evening and we were greeted by a horrified waiter (I think due to the fact we had small wheeled suitcases with us and they were busy) who directed us outside. We were told not to sit on the grass area as we couldn't be served there. We waited on the outside paved area as instructed, and on numerous occasions a waitress came out to clear up, but completely ignored us. After about 40 minutes my husband went inside to order our food and drinks - which when they came were wrong. In the meantime another young couple turned up, sat outside and were served immediately - seems they knew the staff! The food was poor - really disappointing. The only saving grace was the waitress who eventually brought our food out was lovely and very friendly. Wont be back.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Had an evening meal this Wednesday at Miller and Carter in wilmslow, one of several this year. Once again the food both my wife and I had was excellent as was my beer (draught UBU) which is always good and obviously we'll kept. The service by our waitress Nicole was excellent and very friendly. We will certainly be making future visits.

3  Thank Robin L
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Whilst the food was good the service at this Restaurant was simply appalling. I would strongly advise everyone to avoid it.

1  Thank coverpointuk