We stayed here on a saturday night and arrived about 5pm. When we entered the room it was very cold and as I couldn't see any way of turning the temperature up I rang reception. They told me the heating was controlled centrally and wouldn't be turned on until 7pm! We decided to go out and returned about 8pm to a still chilly room. I rang reception again and they said they could supply us with a stand alone heater, however I declined. The bed wasn't great and we were kept awake until the early hours by a function that was taking place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in the Cheshire countryside, you’ll find the gloriously re-imagined Stanneylands; a vibrant hub for the neighbourhood, families and friends. It’s perfect for those seeking the best of British dining and with our two spectacular dining venues – The Tap & Pantry and The Grill Room- you’ll be spoilt for choice! The Grill Room promises an elevation of its already fine reputation for Classic British, whilst The Tap & Pantry offers a much more casual experience where you can sample some of the finest local craft ales and spirits. Each of our menus feature the most sought after local ingredients, and never to be seen hidden gems, that are lovingly prepared by our very talented kitchen team who are all about bringing a touch of the outside to your plate. The Stanneylands is also the perfect destination for those who seeking some time away, whether that’s for a long weekend escape or a spontaneous night away. Each of our guest rooms have been designed with touches inspired by the traditional country house feel across our Classic rooms, boutique, deluxe and suites which are all fully equipped with everything you’ll need during your stay – including Wi-Fi and flat screen televisions. With three gloriously defined spaces including The Attic, The Chambers and The State Room, we make the perfect choice to host that dream Cheshire wedding or that business meeting that requires some time away from the office, all re-invented and destined to be the most desired venue in the heart of Cheshire. Just a couple of miles away from Manchester International Airport and twenty minutes’ drive from Manchester City Centre, The Stanneylands offering the best of country meets city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Stanneylands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanneylands Hotel Wilmslow
- The Stanneylands Wilmslow, Cheshire