“Family meal”

Ranked #11 of 93 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I went to the Bulls head with my parents and extended family. There were eleven of us in total, four children.

My cousin and her family were staying at the attached premier inn. It was very busy, unexpectedly so for a Thursday evening. The atmosphere was nice the wood fire burning and plenty of pepIe enjoying themselves.

The service was average, I think that the waitress was overburdened It took a while to order, both drinks and dessert. One of the kids meals was served with a mouldy bun, she did apologise replace it and we were not charged for the item.

I had the gourmet burger which was a tasty beef burger server with and egg, bacon and cheese. On the side were chips and onion rings. It was very tasty and I enjoyed it a lot.

Overall apart from the one bad kids meal the rest of the food was good, though perhaps a little below that high standard I usually expect of the Bulls head.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

One of the best chain pub meals we have ever had. Went on friday and they had an offer on for a bottle of sparkling wine for 9.99 which was a nice addition to the meal. Great service, nice atmosphere and alround very nice experience

1  Thank -80-J-
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went for a birthday lunch at the Bulls Head yesterday. There were 5 of us, we had a friendly greeting on arrival and asked to sit where we liked. It was quite busy for a Wednesday but we had no problem finding a good table. I had the gourmet burger which came with chips, salad & relish - it was cooked to perfection, tasted gorgeous! My husband had the mixed grill & he described it as brilliant. My sister had scampi which she totally enjoyed, my mum had fish & chips again thoroughly enjoyed and finally my nephew had the lasagne which he couldn't get enough of! The drinks were all excellent as well. I've been for quite a few meals here and have never had a bad visit. Its a lovely pub, very clean & a good atmosphere. Will be back again for sure.

1  Thank Jove1970
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We have dined here a few times when staying at the Premier Inn next door. We have selected the hotel, due to the restaurant. It has a fantastic menu and is reasonably priced. The food is excellent, and the atmosphere in the pub is great. I would highly recommend and we will be back.

1  Thank Morna23
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Went for dinner here with friends and it was very nice tandoori chicken starter was tasty and Sea bass for main course was nice, good choice of wines. The service was good with nice friendly staff.