“Fishy Dishy Delight” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bulls Head

Bulls Head
Ranked #11 of 88 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chester-le-St
“Fishy Dishy Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were staying at the premier inn next door and decided to have a meal for early evening.Thay do a 3 course meal mon - thurs for £14 or two courses for £12.I had fish and chips and they were lovely with the other members in the party having different meals which were also lovely.The only thing missing in this ph is a tv so no sports could be watched (had to talk to the better half all night).It was fairly busy on this Thursday evening but this was maybe due to a singles club which meets every Thursday.Worth a visit, for the food!!

Visited May 2014

Nether Alderley, United Kingdom
“Great food, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Took friends and family here at Easter and were welcomed, served beautifully and all thoroughly enjoyed everything served, can't fault this place.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lynnie97
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Family meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I went to the Bulls head with my parents and extended family. There were eleven of us in total, four children.

My cousin and her family were staying at the attached premier inn. It was very busy, unexpectedly so for a Thursday evening. The atmosphere was nice the wood fire burning and plenty of pepIe enjoying themselves.

The service was average, I think that the waitress was overburdened It took a while to order, both drinks and dessert. One of the kids meals was served with a mouldy bun, she did apologise replace it and we were not charged for the item.

I had the gourmet burger which was a tasty beef burger server with and egg, bacon and cheese. On the side were chips and onion rings. It was very tasty and I enjoyed it a lot.

Overall apart from the one bad kids meal the rest of the food was good, though perhaps a little below that high standard I usually expect of the Bulls head.

Visited April 2014
Windermere, United Kingdom
“Great for a chain pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

One of the best chain pub meals we have ever had. Went on friday and they had an offer on for a bottle of sparkling wine for 9.99 which was a nice addition to the meal. Great service, nice atmosphere and alround very nice experience

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank -80-J-
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Never fails to impress!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went for a birthday lunch at the Bulls Head yesterday. There were 5 of us, we had a friendly greeting on arrival and asked to sit where we liked. It was quite busy for a Wednesday but we had no problem finding a good table. I had the gourmet burger which came with chips, salad & relish - it was cooked to perfection, tasted gorgeous! My husband had the mixed grill & he described it as brilliant. My sister had scampi which she totally enjoyed, my mum had fish & chips again thoroughly enjoyed and finally my nephew had the lasagne which he couldn't get enough of! The drinks were all excellent as well. I've been for quite a few meals here and have never had a bad visit. Its a lovely pub, very clean & a good atmosphere. Will be back again for sure.

• Visited March 2014