“Excellent mein host, good value food”
Review of Unicorn

Unicorn
Ranked #16 of 92 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Lunch with a friend on a hot summer's day. Gavin was attentive but unobtrusive, welcoming and efficient. Two courses for £8, bargain. We both had the linguine dish and enjoyed it. The beer garden looked lovely, beautiful hanging baskets! Large car park, shady in parts. Going to try the Sunday lunch now!

1  Thank junee59

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Sat outside in the sun, the staff were fantastic and friendly, the menu had a great selection and the beers were good, children enjoyed it so we will be back, well done.

2  Thank daztomo
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I visited this pub one lunchtime to meet a friend who had nominated it as a convenient spot. On arriving my immediate thought was that it doesn't look very much from the outside. But having parked in the large rear car park you get a different result. A very pleasant garden with tables and chairs leads into a well appointed and welcoming (and surprisingly large) interior.

There are a good range of real ales and service was very pleasant. There is an extensive all day menu but I chose off the lunchtime menu, which has a large number of low priced options. My ham, egg and chips didn't disappoint and all round this was a good experience. The pub is in the chef and brewer "chain" but it felt much more like an independent rather than a franchise type operation. I shall certainly visit again if I'm in the area.

1  Thank NorrisHatter
Reviewed 2 June 2014

not been to the unicorn for a long time and was extremely surprised with both the friendlyness of service and knowledge of the real ales on offer. i ordered the ultimate burger and my wife had one of the specials , the food was fantastic and extremely great value for money, would definatly recommend the pub .

1  Thank simon c
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Me and my partner visited the unicorn on sunday 25th may. We had a lovely sunday roast and enjoyed the live music which was playing. We were recommended this pub by some friends and it didn't disappoint! Great food, reasonable prices and friendly staff- we will definitely be coming back!

1  Thank sally g