“Delicious food and great service”
Review of Hawthorns Deli - CLOSED

Hawthorns Deli
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I had the hot pulled pork barm which was delicious. It came with homemade coleslaw but I asked for no BBQ sauce. My friend had hummus and red pepper sandwich which was also homemade. The lady who served us was very friendly and the food came very quickly but was obviously made to order as I asked for a brown roll rather than white and this was catered for. The place was spotlessly clean.

After we paid I looked at the deli things I could have bought and had to be very disciplined not to be tempted. But I will be back.

Well done, I did not recognise the review that I saw earlier.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Called in here for a coffee and snack while visiting the Artisan Market in Wilmslow. Nice clean and bright Cafe with quick and friendly service. Great Americano - will definitely visit again - much better than one of those coffee chains !

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I went into this deli just after it opened so can't remember if October or before. Only done this reveiw because it came up and I belive they should have feedback. I was firstly ignored by staff who seemed too busy to bother although there was no one else in the shop. There were people in the cafe. I asked if they did pork pies and was told theyhad sold out. It was morning so you would expect them to have some pies in , the woman serving didnt seem particularly friendly or interested so I didnt bother to look at anything else.On leaving there wasnt even a goodbye. If you open a new business you expect good service, I havent been back

1  Thank valron1947