The Wilmslow Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kingsley Lodge(Wilmslow)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
Alderley Edge Hotel(Alderley Edge)
Deanwater Hotel(Stockport)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsthe pubmanchester airportbig bedfree wifipub next doorgood sizeclean roomsironing boardconvenient locationwould stay againbusiness tripnice roomsaturday nightcar parkgood nights sleepan evening mealalderley edge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2013

14 of us celebrated my birthday at the coach and four - the service received from the staff was excellent - our food was all served at the same time piping hot and very well presented - there was a live band playing which we danced along to. Despite being very busy there were plenty of staff. My friends have all said I made a good choice in picking the coach and four - we will be back and I have no reservations in recommending for food, drink atmosphere and excellent service - thanks to all for making my birthday special

• Stayed: September 2013
wilmslowlodgemanager, General Manager at The Wilmslow Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Hi there,

Thanks for you're lovely comment and we hope you eat with us again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have stayed here many times and found this to be perfect for it's price range and it knocks the local competition out of the water.

The location is great - a pub with good food attached - a large Sainsbury's supermarket around the corner and all that Wilmslow has to offer within walking distance.

The service is great - I often arrive at odd hours (due to work/travel commitments) and find the flexibility to support the busy traveller great.

The beds are very large and they don't seem to have two beds pushed together like some other hotels do.

For the price - I think it is great value and will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Hi there,

Thanks for you're lovely comment and we hope you stay with us again soon.

Since your review we have invested in a new 32inch flat screen screen with the full freeview channel list for every room. We have also overhauled our breakfast service which is now getting rave reviews.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Family of x3 ate in the restaurant (new extension) which is lovely , but option is available to etc in main bar area. Had a fab starter of mezze, then followed by Sunday roast beef which we all enjoyed. Will definitely return soon.

• Stayed: September 2013

Hi there,

Thanks for you're lovely comment and we hope you eat with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed frequently at the hotel on a B&B basis.

The rooms are consistently acceptable though nothing special.

Breakfast is distincly average while some dinners can be good.

Generally the staff is very friendly and helpful.

For me the hotel is a good "value" place to stray.

Room Tip: they are all pretty much the same.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Canadian-in-Blighty

Hi there,

I hope you choose to stay with us again

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I had previously written a negative review of 'The Coach and Four' - mainly because of the attitude of the previous manager and I also felt that the standard of the carvery was starting to decline. However ... my partner and I visited the pub last night to celebrate my birthday and have dinner at the newly renovated restaurant ... Wow! What an amazing transformation! The pubs renovation and the conservatory restaurant add-on looks fantastic! What a brilliant job! The place looks great ... so classy! We had a meal in the restaurant and it was lovely! Food and service was spot on! Big thumbs up!

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank DJWK

Thanks for your lovely comments and hope you return to see us soon.