“I can't say enough good things about this place!”
Review of Kingsley Lodge

Kingsley Lodge
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I booked a room as a surprise for my boyfriends birthday and it was amazing from start to finish. We stayed in the gold room which was immaculate like the rest of the lodge. It had an amazing view of the gardens and a lovely little balcony. The furnishings and decoration are perfect yet homely and you felt as if you were staying with rich friends with a huge house. The owners were lovely and made us a gorgeous breakfast the next day whilst chatting away to us. I will without a doubt be returning, in fact I can't wait!

• Stayed: September 2011
5  Thank Kerrymes

Reviewed 18 September 2011

Jeremy and Cliff could teach the owners of many so called "boutique" and supposed five star hotels a lesson or two! The standard and finish of the decor are impeccable and an absolute credit to their taste and attention to detail. They have managed to create a personal, friendly, discreet and homely hotel, where no request seems too much trouble. Breakfast was outstanding, rooms spotlessly clean, beautiful gardens and excellent location. The Diamond suite is beautiful. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Diamond suite is beautiful, great views over the gardens and spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brett F
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Do yourself a BIG favour and stay here. All I can say is it is perfect! Jeremy and Cliff will do everything to ensure your special stay is fantastic!

Room Tip: The Diamond Suite is fantastic!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Greg S
Reviewed 2 September 2011

I've been travelling on business regularly to Macclesfield for the past 18 months and Kingsley Lodge is firmly my favourite hotel. Jeremy and Cliff are always at hand to extend the warmest of welcome, certainly a home away from home. Decor and spec of kingsley is top notch whilst retaining it's charming boutique feel. I would certainly recommend Kingsley Lodge whether for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Joanne T
Reviewed 28 August 2011

This may be one of the nicest small hotels/Inns that I've ever stayed in. The Innkeepers are attentive and wonderful. The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. The property surrounding the building is incredible. Care is taken with every detail. There is a true feeling that you're coming home and coming back to something very special at the end of a long day. I stayed there numerous times while on business. Every stay was perfect. From breakfast to the room itself. Most rooms are semi-suites, with a large sitting area, and lots of windows. Some rooms have small balconies looking out to the expansive back yard. Perfect for a getaway, business or a special event.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, but if you want a view, ask for one facing the back yard.
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Halfcalf18
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My wife and I stayed for 1 night for our 10 year wedding anniversary - and loved it! The hotel was superbly decorated with a very cosy feel to it. In our room on our arrival we found a personalised card to us for our anniversary, a nice touch. The owners were also very helpful prior to our trip in recommending a superb local restaurant, booking a taxi, sorting champagne and providing details of a local florist. A special hotel for a special occasion! We'll definitely go back. Dave & Suzanne

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank David C
Reviewed 12 August 2011

This has to be my favourite place to stay . I always try and stay here when I travel to the NW on business - the rooms are outstanding in quality, tatse and decor. The rooms are so beautiful that my only regret is I wish I didn't have to get up for work and would love to spend more time in pure luxury. Jeremy and Cliff the owners and hosts are adorable and ensure your stay will be a delight . A fantastic place to stay with great access to the shops, restaurants and bars of Wilmslow and Alderley Edge. I'm looking forward already to my next stay:)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank lvf11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmslow
The Stanneylands
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa
Crewe Hall
Crewe Hall
#2 of 10 in Crewe

Been to Kingsley Lodge? Share your experiences!