“Weekend stay 10 December”
Review of Kingsley Lodge

Kingsley Lodge
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
Reigate, United Kingdom
“Weekend stay 10 December”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

My husband, daughter and I stayed for 1 night at the Kingsley Lodge this weekend as we were up for a family birthday. From the moment we arrived we knew we were in a great place! Jeremy and Cliff are fantastic hosts and Kingsley Lodge is superb - beautifully and tastefully furnished and the attention to detail outstanding. We have been lucky enough to stay in some fantastic hotels around the world and Kingsley Lodge is right up there. We had a lovely stay and felt so at home didn't want to go out on the Saturday night! Jeremy and Cliff have thought of everthing and we departed on the Sunday morning after a delicious breakfast - it was great and we hope to be back

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Ashworth13

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 December 2011

My new husband and I decided to book Kingsley Lodge (which had come to my attention through my work in Executive Recruitment) for our first proper night as a married couple. And from being greeted at the door by the charming Jeremy, to the welcome drinks of pink fizz (served on personalised coasters and with a gorgeous personalised card), right through to the beautiful diamond bedroom, DVD library, and a bespoke breakfast which was cooked to order, our stay was beyond all imagination. Put simply, the Kingsley Lodge is without question the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The attention to detail of the absolutely impeccable decor and the unbelievably good customer service has already led me to recommend it to a number of people, and I will continue to wax lyrical about it any opportunity I get!

Absolutely and unequivocably, superb!

Room Tip: Diamond room was a little extra in cost but so worth it. Treat yourself to a stay of pure unadultera...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank stokesy7
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We stayed at Kingsley Lodge on Saturday 12th November 2011. I had booked it as a surprise for my wife for her birthday and she was not disappointed with the quality of the room and the very healthy breakfast with plenty of fresh fruit. We stayed in the Platinum room which had been recently refurbished to a very high standard - at least as good as the 5* hotels in Asia which we have stayed in.
Jeremy suggested a nearby spa (which was very good) and booked a restaurant - La Popote, where the food and service were excellent.
We found Jeremy and Cliff to be perfect hosts and would not hesitate to recommend Kingsley Lodge for a special week-end.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank 7Dave7
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I have been staying at Kingsley Lodge for several years and it still remains my only choice when traveling to Northern England on business. In fact, I have become so attached to the place, I have been known to organize my entire work schedule around the lodge's availability, simply so I do not have to stay elsewhere. The chaps and their dogs provide genuine warmth to all guests and cannot be gracious enough. The lodge should be on every travellers list of places to stay.

Room Tip: They are all fabulous.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank MJ-NYLON
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We stayed at the Kingsley Lodge for just one night (unfortunately).
The owners Jeremy and Cliff are fantastic hosts.
We stayed in the gold room we were offered a choice but opted for the room with a bath. The rooms are all unique and sparkling, I have never been anywhere so clean.
Jeremy recommended a place for us to eat (fab).
Breakfast was just perfect, we had views of the squirrels and wildlife as we ate.
Jeremy let us have a late check out so all in all we had a great night off and would recommend this hotel with ease.

• Stayed October 2011
4 Thank lexi71
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We stayed at the stunning Kingsley Lodge on Friday 4th November 2011

My husband booked the Gold Suite for my birthday as a surprise
The hosts were attentive, friendly and everything was completed to the finest detail, nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms were beyond our expectations and the photo's do not do it justice. The little touches really made Kingsley Lodge stand out from the crowd. Breakfast was beautifully presented and cooked to perfection. We can honestly not thank the hosts enough for making our stay so enjoyable, relaxing and welcoming.

We are already planning our stay there next year and we will recommend to family and friends looking to stay in the area

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kathy E
USA
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We booked 5 nights in this hotel for our wedding ceremony. The hosts are the most friendly ones you may find in England. The hotel was built like a cozy home for couples like us. It is decorated with modern style right in the heart of a beautiful garden. We will miss this place a lot!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AndreyVanita
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmslow
Mottram Hall
The Stanneylands
#4 of 5 in Wilmslow
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel

Been to Kingsley Lodge? Share your experiences!