“Stunning, personal service, wonderful hosts, dream home.”
Review of Kingsley Lodge

Kingsley Lodge
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
LONDON
“Stunning, personal service, wonderful hosts, dream home.”
Reviewed 28 June 2009

If you want sheer luxury, in a beautiful private environment then this is your dream destination. The house is stunning, the hosts absolutely charming and the rooms are luxurious. It is set in beautiful grounds. The hosts can advise on local restaurants and a wonderful choice of food is available for breakfast. I took my mother for a trip down memory lane and she was absolutely bowled over by her stay. I would have no hesitation in recommending it as a wonderful sanctuary.

• Stayed June 2009
2 Thank VCDOC

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2009

The claim of the hotel: “exceeding expectations” is completely true. After all these excellent reviews of our predecessors, we had plenty of them – and they were exceeded.
We stayed two nights and, like “Englandsixpence” mentioned: "What can I say about Kingsley Lodge that has not been said before....." PERFECT. Wish I could be there right at this moment.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank vankoents
London
Reviewed 1 May 2009

Last weekend I had the pleasure of staying at the Kingsley Lodge whilst attending a wedding in that area. As a stranger to that area, and the Lodge itself (it looked too good to be true!), I knew the minute Jeremy greeted us at the door we had completely lucked out in finding this luxurious boutique oasis.

The hotel decor was definitely upscale and contemporary without pretension. Jeremy and Cliff have travelled extensively. As a result, the lodge is furnished thoughtfully with beautiful pieces creating a relaxing but stunning environment. I wished my home could be so lovely!

The rooms were absolutely clean and lush - our room overlooked 2 acres of lovingly tended property in the garden which Cliff himself designed. The grounds were completed with a reflective pond and soothing fountain. Heaven!

Both Jeremy and Cliff provided impeccable and helpful service and couldn't do enough for us and other guests. They didn't miss a trick when it came to making their guests feel as if they'd arrived at a very special place. The truth is, Kingsley Lodge is an exclusive haven and I would certainly recommend this gem to any discerning traveller!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mondsy
Surrey
Reviewed 31 March 2009

I have stayed in this boutique hotel several times, for both business and pleasure, and it certainly has the X-factor. Discrete, stylish and, even by my stringent standards, exceptionally clean. This place is aimed at the discerning guest who is seeking something different and who will treat it with respect. The proprietors, Jeremy and Cliff, treat you as an old friend and nothing is too much trouble, yet they are not intrusive.

Several notches above the faceless chain hotels, especially those around Manchester Airport.

I would not hesitate to recommend this place

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
Dubai
Reviewed 10 March 2009

I curently live in Dubai for work purposes and I was planning a short visit back to the UK to spend a few days with my girlfriend, I was searching around on the internet for somewhere romantic and layed back to stay, I came across the gorgeous Kingsley Lodge. Like most of websites it almost looked too good tobe true,but after e-mailing the very warm and helpfull owner (Jeremy) I had booked just a one night stay, We travelled up from Leicester which only took about an hour and a half,it was very easy to find. We were in the Diamonde suit, which blewus both away with it's style and comfort, the Lodge itself is like a dream home and the service was that of any 5* hotel you would find anywhere. I travel around alot with my work and this was the best stay I have had in a good 2 years. I would strongly reccomend anyone to visit Kingsley Lodge to experience such a luxurious setting. Thank you Jeremy for making our precious time together so very special.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NickBecky
London
Reviewed 18 February 2009

This place is so beautiful and immaculate. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms but it was so nicely decorated and had a lovely view over the gardens.

The service was fantastic. Jeremy and Cliff the proprieters are so frinedly and are only willing to help, yet they are not intrusive at all. They really helped us in trying to book a restaurant for Valentines night.

Our taxi driver even let us know that it's known as the best place in the area to stay.

There is nothing we could fault and if we are in the area again we will definately try to book a room!

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank baileyOT
Hertfordshire
Reviewed 15 February 2009

My partner and I stayed at the Kingsley Lodge whilst on business and were absolutely delighted with this immaculate property. The building and grounds are impressive, but what really sets it apart is the beautiful interior. Decorated to exceptional standards and spotlessly clean it was a joy to spend a night. The owners/hosts were gracious and extremely helpful and made our stay a delight. Highly reccommended.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank pitstophols
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmslow
Mottram Hall
The Stanneylands
#4 of 5 in Wilmslow
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel

Been to Kingsley Lodge? Share your experiences!