“Outstanding food and service”

Restaurant One Eighty
Ranked #24 of 92 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Price range: US$7 - US$66
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Restaurants in many hotels can be a little disappointing and a bit generic . The One Eighty Restaurant is definitely not! Really interesting, well thought out menu , which totally delivers when your food arrives . The steak pie was absolutely delicious. Melt in the mouth beef with rich gravy. It had obviously made with love and care and attention to flavour ! A really authentic Caesar Salad is actually hard to pull off . Not for the chef at One Eighty . It was one of the best I have ever had. Coupled with fantastic service , I would recommend the One Eighty for a meal out even if you weren't staying at the hotel . It's a shame I live in Canada or I would pop in more often !

4  Thank Anne M
John_Scott_Pinewood, Manager at Restaurant One Eighty, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your overall experience at Restaurant One Eighty.

I am delighted to hear such wonderful feedback, service is something we really strive to achieve here and I am glad you experienced such good customer service from my Team, I will certainly communicate your kind words with them.

I will also communicate your positive feedback with my Executive Head Chef regarding the great food you received .

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We were staying in the hotel overnight and had no plans for dinner but when we saw the restaurant and met the staff we booked a table. On our return we were shown to a lovely table everything is new extremely modern with a luxurious quality feel to everything with a great atmosphere .
We had a super meal with excellent service and nice wine could not fault anything at all the staff are really lovely.

3  Thank anancy1

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

Its wonderful to hear you experienced such a lovely evening in our new Restaurant One Eighty, I will certainly communicate your comments with my Team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I plus 2 friends stayed here last night.From check in to check out the whole experience was superb. Our rooms were spacious, well equipped and extremely clean. The evening meal in the restaurant could not be bettered in any way. Plenty of choice- food was well presented and was delicious. Wine choice was extensive. The breakfast in the morning also exceeded expectations. From the traditional cooked breakfast items to more healthy choices- there was plenty for everyone. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

3  Thank Barbara S

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and your experience in the new Restaurant One Eighty, I will certainly communicate your feedback with my Team.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Me and my wife came to the Pinewood Hotels 180 restaurant. To celebrate our 4th year wedding anniversary. The whole evening was lovely and the food was great. We had butcher platter for a starter to share it was great , ham ,pickles, ribs ,pies , chipolatas. Main course of lamb and peas and rare breed ribeye.Desserts were a fantastic finish to a wonderful evening of rhubarb and custard and banoffie . Would like the thank the sous chef for looking after us . It was great and we really enjoyed the evening !

5  Thank Antwright55

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

Its wonderful to hear you enjoyed your visit back to the hotel for your anniversary, I will certainly communicate your kind words to my Team.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The new look hotel really does stand out, I was lucky to attend the launch night of the restaurant and see behind the scenes. This new look is more than just a quick once over. All the rooms have been updated with luxurious beds, the kitchen has state of the art energy saving technology and the grounds have had a make over. All in all a fine place to stay, have a meal/night out or host a celebration such as a wedding or birthday party. Good effort, we will be back to sample more of the excellent menu.

3  Thank Philip K
John_Scott_Pinewood, Manager at Restaurant One Eighty, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Philip,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at Restaurant One Eighty.

I am delighted you made it to the launch night which was a great success with a wonderful atmosphere.

I will certainly communicate your kind words to my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.