“Really nice Family Restaurant”
Review of Antonio's

Antonio's
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Portishead
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Simple menu but very well cooked. fresh fish special. I had a steak with a mustard sauce and although the sauce was fine next visit will be a steak on its own as the meat was fabulous, best cooked steak I have had for a long time.
Starters beware they are really good and filling
Goodbye Bottelinos

There are newer reviews for Antonio's

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I love this restaurant. The family run business is very friendly, food is delicious and reasonably priced. It is quaint and old fashioned, but I love it.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went here for a meal with my father and 3 children. To be honest I can't fault the service it was very good but I felt the surroundings cramped and very dated and the food pretty average and yet quite pricey. I don't mind paying decent money for food but didn't really feel the price reflexes the quality. I was disappointed as like the idea of a family italian rather than a chain like Bottlelinos or Aqua but unfortunately I won't go there again.

4  Thank cant73
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Antonio and Maria are such welcoming hosts. The food never fails to impress. And the friendly service and attention is great. Great for couples dining or a party of 12. Service never dissapoints

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We always have our take away pizzas from Antonio's. They are delicious and enormous. Two pizzas will easily serve 6+ people. We never support larger pizza chains we prefer something more authentic and they never disappoint.