“Best meal I have had here”
Review of Aqua

Aqua
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Portishead
Cuisines: Italian, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Been here a number of times. The service is always very friendly and efficient. Wine list good if a little pricey.
Today however had my best meal ever. From the set lunch/early dinner menu. Veg and lentil soup as good as my own home made, think and very tasty. Cod gougons with the thick chips all crispy no hint of grease. Husband had the mushroom and mozarella croquettes again crispy and non greasy.
Food is well presented. The set menu is good value for money

Reviewed 2 April 2014

People are quick to moan but not to praise so I thought I would write to thank the staff at Aqua last night for a great meal for a family members special birthday. Some of our party had never been before and were really impressed with the surroundings and attentive service. Nothing was too much trouble and we were very well looked after all evening by friendly and very professional staff. The food was great - every meal was well presented and tasted as good as it looked! What more could we want!!! Thanks Aqua!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Took my brother & sister-in-law for a meal tonight.
Second meal here for my husband.
They all loved the food & service was excellent!
All relaxed feeling good, look forward to next visit.
Fish & steaks were done to perfection.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I've visited Aqua for 3 meals now twice with my partner and once with a group of workmates. I have experienced nothing but fantastic service and great food each time and will be going back very soon. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

A warm welcome awaits you at the stylish and modern AQUA at Portishead.Comfortable seating and a vibrant atmosphere compliment the main event which of course is the delicious and slightly unusual food.There were 6 of us and every one had different dishes both for starters and mains,and every one of us left clean plates which surely says something for the chef!The service was excellent and the wine was great.We will most certainly visit again.Well done AQUA.