“One of the best BnB hotels in Redhill”

and 1 more site!
Lynwood Guest House
Ranked #5 of 5 Redhill B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best BnB hotels in Redhill”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We had a very comfortable stay at Lynwood. The hotel staff was very helpful and welcoming. I had planned a surprise for my wife, in which the hotel staff was very cooperative in getting the arrangements done.
Arrangements done were beautiful and pleased my wife to a great extent.
Hotel provides a very nice English breakfast as well.
This is indeed one of the best Bed n Breakfast hotel in Redhill. Enjoyed being here, will be back the next time.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lion-sur-mer, France
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I was visiting some friends and I chose to stay a week in Lynwood Guest House. I was received very warmly by a smiling lady and it was very pleasant. The room we were staying was quite large and very clean. Breakfast was also very good and served very quickly, did not have to wait. During while I was there I noticed that there were ladies clean rooms every day and it was great.
High heat recommend everyone to visit this wonderful place that also cover is very close to the shoping center and train station that leads the To London (only 30 minutes away).
You will not regret if you visit this place.

Room Tip: book in time better on the phone
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2011

I stayed for 3 nights for work and only stayed because it was already paid for & no reimbursement possible otherwise I would have left immediately. Web pictures totally deceiving. No toilet in room & shower in room was only 2x2. The single room is the size of a closet & it smells like an old age home. The woman who runs the B&B is lovely & very helpful. Too bad the owners are only out to make a quid & not put anything into the property.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank madallotmentgardener

Travellers are raving about these Redhill hotels

Beds, England
Reviewed 9 May 2011

We stayed here purely because of the location but I had one of the worst night's sleep ever - mainly due to the terrible pillows (one was like a rock and one was like a pancake) and the 'activities' of the couple above us (three o'clock in the morning for over an hour - I kid you not). The breakfast was ok except for the sausage and having to make your own toast (just as your hot breakfast arrived). The room wasn't ensuite - disingenously the website said it had a shower, which I thought meant an enusite room with toilet - but this was down the corridor. The shower cubicle was in the room making it somewhat embarassing with young children in the same room. The place was clean though.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Very, very tired - both every aspect of the guest house, and us after staying there. En suite facilities only consist of shower & basin - no WC. Not a bargain in the age of the Travelodge, whilst not being expensive either. Okay breakfast.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2011

The room was awful (curtains hanging off, peeling paint etc) and the ensuite worse. Breakfast not bad but didn't compensate for the rest. No sound proofing between rooms so hardly had any sleep due to the party in room downstairs in the early hours and what felt like constant stream of people passing by door plus the busy road outside. Was charged £48 for 1 night single occupancy of twin room.

• Stayed April 2011
England
Reviewed 12 January 2011

I stayed there , well I didn't stay there. I left after an hour. It was due to an emergency that I booked in. The place was really scummy. There was obviously a problem with the wiring, which worried more than the hygiene issue. The room I was in would have been virtually impossible to vacate in the event of a fire. Staff were terrible. So I walked to the nearest other B and B that had spare rooms whilst it was about -9degrees with pack ice on the ground. That is how bad it was. I did wonder if I needed my head checked, but then I realised that if I had stayed I would definitely have needed to see a shrink. Why would you want to stay in a place like this?

In the words of Lloyd Grossman "who lives in a house like this?" I dread to think who.

"David, It's over to you".

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank FishtheFish
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redhill
Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel
The Cranleigh Hotel
The Cranleigh Hotel
#2 of 3 in Reigate
Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick

Been to Lynwood Guest House? Share your experiences!