“Sorry, no.”

Ranked #5 of 5 Redhill B&B and Inns
London, England, United Kingdom
“Sorry, no.”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Despite the pleasant friendly staff (1 person) I was not impressed. The room was clean but the decor and fittings were sub-standard. Breakfast was adequate but not great with very limited choice of cereal. The initial peculiar musty smell, probably from old carpets reminded me of a student dive.Not a place I can recommend, sorry.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Great Yeldham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Sted here for a couple of nights while visiting family. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was ok. The decor was straight out of the 70's with a few prizes from the fun fair thrown in. I think the owner had some shares in a plastic flower factory. Our room was in the basement which meant a bit low headroom, not for very tall people, the fire escape was through our room! The shower room was okay.. not exactly powerful but ok. All in all about what you would expect for the price and we will stay again.

Room Tip: I don't recommend the basement
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Nisa, Portugal
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I stayed in this B&B with my family, 5 of us for 1 week visiting relatives in Redhill. The rooms was OK, for 3 a big room, and for 2 of us a double and a single bed. The house is old, but when we visit England we know that we sould aspect victorian houses. I think is the right price for the rooms. And about breakfast, the 2 ladies will kook it very nice, fresh and quikly. I will come again next year in the same place. It is not very posh but is what we need. The location in very good, 26 minutes direct to central london by train and travel card is cheap then in London. Thanks for your hospitality.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lily L
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I stayed in this B & B for a few days. I liked the people, the free WI-FI and the room I stayed in was very comfortable. Thanks for making my stay a pleasant one. I will recommend this B & B to all as a great value in the Surrey area.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tshooter3617
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I'm not sure why everyone is so upset and write so terrible reviews. It is just a B&B after all not a 5 stars hotel. I actually enjoyed staying here. I especially liked the fact that it is so close to the train station and the park.The room I received was very clean and pleasant and the lady from the hotel was extremely nice to all guests. I even saw her prepare a late snack for a guest that was leaving early morning and would have missed breakfast. From my point of view you get exactly what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Alicante, Spain
Reviewed 19 July 2012

i stayed there and i enjoy it. the room was clean, big enough for me, with toilet inside. the breakfast was huge, enough to get you through morning.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Please avcoid this at all costs.

The single room I booked and got for £37.50 was terrible. It smelt, no toilet, tiny shower, was damp & dirty.

I had to wait for 1 hour, whilst the moved someone from my room, he looked like he was on something. Not sure if this place is being used as a Bail Hostel or something.

Really was one of the worst places I have ever seen, actually it is the worst.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere, or even sleep in a shop doorway, it would be more pleasant
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lee C

Travellers are raving about these Redhill hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redhill
Best Western Reigate Manor Hotel
Bridge House Hotel
Bridge House Hotel
#3 of 3 in Reigate
Hartsfield Manor Betchworth

Been to Lynwood Guest House? Share your experiences!