“Excellent!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

La Mancha is the only place we frequent because we love it so much....food is always top notch & the staff are lovely.....tonight they saved our table....we were an hour late....not a problem....& as always we could not find fault....thank you La Mancha, your food & staff are exceptional!

• Visited June 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable evening”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for a family celebration (12 of us in total). I've never been before and it wasn't myself who booked this venue so I wasn't sure what to expect. We had the party/group menu which consisted of lots of different dishes, and at £15 per head this was excellent value. I've not had tapas much so don't have anything to compare it to, but I thought the food was very tasty and all the group enjoyed the food.

1 Thank somewheresun
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“Tapas at it's best”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is one of only a few restaurants in Rochdale that I would recommend. I've been a number of times and will always go back. The food is amazing and I'm always undecided as to which dishes to have as they're all so delicious. Granted, the decor is a little dated but I think this just adds to the experience.

• Visited November 2013
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“Try the Specials”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We eat here at least twice a month, so the excellent Specials Board provides variety. Last night we tried Moroccan Chicken & Breaded Prawns with sweet chilli sauce, plus some dishes from the main menu. The food was perfectly cooked, had wonderful flavours & is consistently of the highest standard.
The staff are helpful & friendly, the atmosphere is always good & the decor is like a little Spanish oasis in the heart of Rochdale. You will fall in love with this place & return again & again.

• Visited June 2014
Kirkwall, United Kingdom
“Evening out”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Me and my friend recently visited this little but busy establishment. We were treated very well and the food was great! The jug of sangria was out of this world and I can recommend people to visit

• Visited May 2014