“15 years and counting, fabulous!!”
Review of Asia Restaurant - CLOSED

Asia Restaurant
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Asia Is an institutional restaurant founded in 1981. We are not a bangladeshi restaurant, Our style of cooking is that of a pakistani homemade feel, we use the freshest herbs and the tenderest meats to create some magical yet authentic bespoke dishes. From Desi style curries to healthy grilled dishes we can cater for any palate.We offer both dine in or takeaway service and the restaurant is situated next to the new metrolink station at Rochdale train station.#Halal.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I always go to the restaurant and have a nice drink, order staff curry, and relax in the ambient atmosphere.

Food is always served punctually, the staff are uber smart and the food is always spot on,

Never had a problem ever with the food, and the great atmosphere keeps me going back.

Also I have attended a few parties upstairs in the function room, and have always had a great time.
They take the time and effort to put on great DJ's and make the place that special place to go.

Thanks guys,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Overall we really enjoyed the food and the chef come host Mr Aamir was excellent, joyful and put you at ease. Very accommodating if your desires weren't on the menu and cooking individual dishes to our taste was a very nice touch. We will definitely return to order the lamb goshti!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Fantastic meal, very friendly knowledgeable staff. Food is fresh and spicy but not too hot. Would definitely recommend it. Will be going back soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Went with my fiance and step-daughter last week, as my step-daughter recommended it. Was very impressed with the service and how accomodating the staff were. The food was superb, and so full of flavour. Will definitely be putting it on our list of restaurants to visit again soon ! Thanks to all the staff for a great experience.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was my third visit to the Asia. I thoroughly enjoyed each experience. Umar served us excellently on the first two occasions and the third time I had the pleasure of meeting Amir too. It's brilliant to experience the 'Asia experience' that I'd heard so much about. They really are geared towards making each visit as amazing as the previous. Nothing is to much trouble. I have a fussy 11yr old and she was personally catered for by altering the spiciness of her favourite tandoori chicken, it's lovely to see Amir and Umar interact with her, makes her feel grown up!
The food is always good, they make sure that each dish is exactly as you want it and they make it a personal challenge to make each dish as you want it. On one visit my friend who is a vegetarian wanted a paneer only, mild curry that wasn't on the menu. Ten minutes later the curry arrived to her exact specification. Brilliant!
Every time I've gone I've been met with a calm, relaxing environment where the customer is always right! A big thank you to Umar, Amir and the whole Asia team.
See you soon! :0)