“Best in the northwest”

Asia Restaurant
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Asia Is an institutional restaurant founded in 1981. We are not a bangladeshi restaurant, Our style of cooking is that of a pakistani homemade feel, we use the freshest herbs and the tenderest meats to create some magical yet authentic bespoke dishes. From Desi style curries to healthy grilled dishes we can cater for any palate.We offer both dine in or takeaway service and the restaurant is situated next to the new metrolink station at Rochdale train station.#Halal.
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Got to the Asia quite regular I either get shaz pot or garlic chicken and are alway spot on always treated like VIPs umar and amir alway go out of the way to make you feel at home and alway a good laugh . Atmosphere is alway good weather there are 2 people in or 52 . Five star place :)

There are newer reviews for Asia Restaurant

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Having moved a way from Rochdale more than 20 years ago with my job, this is the first time I have stayed near Rochdale since then and picked the Asia through Trip Advisor because it was rated the No 2 Indian restaurant. Am I glad I did! By myself in an empty restaurant on a Tuesday night is not unusual for me these days but I was made very welcome by the staff and it was nice that they made the effort to talk to me unlike many others.

The food was great, especially the Asia Sizzling Prawn starter I had which was just about perfect, small but bags of flavour. The Keema Balti I had was just as good but different in some way. I guess that was in keeping with the 'street' feel to the food. Loads of flavour and I do like the peas in it. Apparently they do the sizzling prawns as a main course as well and I'm told it's even better with chicken.

Definitely a keeper and will go back again.

1  Thank BigAlBlack
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We booked a club Xmas party at the Asia catering for up to 50 people, the staff were brilliant throughout the planning stages and on the night itself. We had use of the function room upstairs and the Asia provided us with excellent entertainment (disco and live rock singer) at no extra cost, they even went out of their way to make sure that they had enough of our favourite tipple in stock .The food was plentiful an tasty, all in all a brilliant night, can,t wait to do it again

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Decided to order a take away after a long day at work...the food was absolutely fantastic..it was delivered to our door by Umar the owner..nothing was too much trouble!
We will definitely be ordering from here again ! Thankyou to the Asia ..

1  Thank TheWaterside03
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Amir and Umar for looking after all the Wardle FC boys. The upstairs function room was great, giving us the space to relax and carry out the trophy presentations.The food and service were excellent with poppadoms, a range of starters and curries that were all beautiful. The night was topped off with a great live band. I would certainly recommend the Asia for any event as it provided great food and fantastic service.

2  Thank Drdoz1