“Nothing at all to dissapoint”
Review of The Italian Room

The Italian Room
Ranked #51 of 299 Restaurants in Rochdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Manchester
“Nothing at all to dissapoint”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Several visits to this Italian. Always very friendly service, always reasonable food at reasonable prices. Can be a bit quiet and lacking atmosphere at quieter times but this suits us with young children. If you want good food, good value, and no surprises i would recommend this good local restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

Rochdale, United Kingdom
“Hidden Spices”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I visited this restaurant some time ago.
I would have enjoyed my meal if the menu had said which items had chilli or spices in them. Luckily I was able to exchange my starter of BBQ spareribs which were spicy for hubby's fish starter. But I had not expected my seafood risotto main course to be spicy as well.
When I mentioned this to the waiter he said I could have asked him but I did not know I needed to ask about everything on the menu.
It spoiled the visit for me and we probably wont go again.

• Visited March 2014
Todmorden, United Kingdom
“Early Brid treat”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We went here on bank holiday monday, and had the early bird menu which was any starter with any pasta or pizza for £10.95. The service was very good and the waiter looked after our family very well. The food was of a very good standard and all of us enjoyed our meals. We will be going back again.

Visited May 2014
Rochdale
“Good meeting place”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The Italian Room is always good. The food is excellent with plenty of fish choices. I've been on numerous occasions, with friends and also as a couple. It's best to either ask for a table at the back of the restaurant, especially on a Friday evening as it can get rather noisy. If going any other time eg early bird, a table in the window is good.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Susan M
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good service and delicious food”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We arrived at 7pm on a Friday night to a busy restaurant (the secrete is defiantly out), I was glad we booked. The service was friendly and quick with a good atmosphere due to the mix of families, groups and couples. The food was excellent and good value for money, the only problem is that we don't live near Rochdale, we would have certainly return to sample more of the menu.

• Visited April 2014