“Lovely family meal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We came for a meal to celebrate my Dads birthday on a Sunday afternoon, I had booked a table and enquired on booking the price, adults £8.90 and children £5.50, our 2 year old was free but our 10 year old was charged as an adult.
The food was excellent, lots to choose from and all fresh.
The dessert section isn't the best but then I don't go to a Chinese for the puddings!
The only gripe I would have is that you don't get an itemised bill, a nightmare if you are wanting to split the bill or even check the correct drinks have been charged for.
But overall a lovely meal in a nice environment, will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

This establishment doesn't have very good parking but is lovely inside. Toilets are up and down a lot of,stairs and there is no lift access.

Staff are very friendly, have to be careful not fooled into false expectation for the prices as each day and times have different costs as does the children's prices.

Establishment seems clean and ample table space.

Food is very bog standard and I don't feel of a very high quality, as I have been china town in Manchester many a time and had fantastic food for less!

My children would not touch the pizza, sausages or chips as they looked like they had been there all day.

Been here 4 times, twice as a family and twice with large group of ladies. All 4 times I have had to query bill for added on drinks that either have not been had or been paid for separately.

All in all, good for a group of you out for a quick bite to eat locally, but I think in future ill hop on train into Manchester.

3  Thank Lady-K-x
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I've been here a lot over the last 12months and the food is great with a great selection I would recommend it highly, it's a great atmosphere here please do try it

1  Thank Audiman123
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Took all our family here on New Year's Day and we all enjoyed it.have told our friend about it who went tonight 3/1/14 for the 1st time and they have text me saying how good it was so think we all will be going again soon x

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Went in at 3.30pm and were told that we would have to pay evening prices even though the evening menu didn't start until 4.30pm.

6  Thank Vckyhrrsn