“Best b'n'b in Romford - "OUTSTANDING"”

Havering Guest House
Ranked #3 of 4 Romford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have stayed here 4 times and just love it. Location is minutes from Romford Town, there's a bus at the front door, the fridge is big enough to put in a decent amount of food and the bed is comfy. Secure off street parking is a bonus. The price is brilliant.

Wifi speed is great, the bedroom and bathroom are faultlessly clean, and the service from the owner and the lady who services the rooms is outstanding. So friendly and helpful. The room had a toaster and fresh tea, coffee and bickies are supplied each day.

I have just booked my next stay at Havering Guest House and recommend it 100% to anyone wishing to stay in East London.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank James R
There are newer reviews for Havering Guest House

Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

Room was a fair size, clean, tidy and a reasonable price, in a decent location. only thing was that the bathroom was a little on the small side, but still more then adequate. can't ask for more than that really.

1  Thank miffo16
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Me and my work colleague have stayed here on and off for past 2 years,very clean and spacious rooms, excellent value for money , very reliable service and very polite !! Also in great location . Secure parking .would definitely recommend this guesthouse,Internet service is very good too !!! Overall excellent, that's why we keep coming back .

1  Thank Mattyp1
Reviewed 13 January 2013

This is my 3rd week staying at the guest house. I stayed for a week last July, and now in my 2nd week in January. I was so impressed with the cleanliness of the room, the outstanding and friendly service that I received and the extremely flexible checking in times.

It was really easy to find and close to Romford town centre. Good safe parking facilities as it was around the back. Internet signal is high speed so I was able to work in the room in the evenings. The room and bathroom is cleaned daily and tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits are stocked up daily also. If there is a problem you can ring the owner at any time and the issues are soon resolved. I have found it to be extremely quiet and a very comfortable night’s sleep.

I would highly recommend this stay and will definitely return again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rachael L
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Myself and my partner recently stayed here in the new year , we was very happy with the service when greeted by a kind gentleman ! This experience was further enhanced when we established that place had just been refurbished , and refurbished it was. A very clean modern place with easy access to Romford town centre. Great parking facilities meant me and my partner could opt to walk into town instead of having to drive ! This was also convenient as it was merely a ten minute walk. Overall great value for money! Will be our regular when visiting the area !

2  Thank Ddave1
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Have just stayed at the newly refurbished guest house was an absolute pleasure the rooms were clean and cosy, we were able to reach the manager at the phone point located in the corridor when we needed to locate local restaurants and entertainment areas a very good customer service. The rooms are are very good for the amount charged overall a great stay. We would definitely return again

4  Thank Simone8888
Reviewed 29 December 2012

My husband and I stayed here in November in order to attend a family dinner - sorry to say we found it of a tatty & grubby appearance. Curtains appeared to need a good wash, en-suite very small and much of the chrome ware such as soap dish/tray on wall was extremely corroded. Towels, although no reason to believe were not washed, appeared very 'tired' and thus unable to bring ourselves to use them, glad we had our own. We rose early on our morning of departure and were extremely happy to head home with a vow never to return. We used to live in the nearby area and remember it as a very attractive looking property but sadly no more, it is in severe need of care and attention. It only goes to show that you get what you pay for - we didn't pay much and we didn't get much either!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Swooper2212
Also consider these accommodations in or near Romford
Travelodge London Romford
Holiday Inn Express London-Newbury Park
Holiday Inn Brentwood
Holiday Inn Brentwood
#4 of 4 in Brentwood

Been to Havering Guest House? Share your experiences!