“Great Movie shame about Vue”
Review of Vue Cinema

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vue Cinema
Ranked #9 of 10 Fun & Games in Romford
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great Movie shame about Vue”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went to see Deleivery Man Friday, got there a bit early then went had a coffee etc as food & drink in Vue so overpriced its unreal. Why can't they have some comfortable seats upstairs while people are waiting to go in to see the film surely this would be in the Vue's interest. Loads of people were on the floor hanging around although film was good I will not be going back. Ordered tickets online annoyed paid for VIP seats & Odeon was empty was told to book in case packed. So my advise to anyone is turn up 10 mins to spare & don't get ripped off paying for VIP tickets no one checks anything & always room in Odeon..

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Teresa A

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice cinema”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I was able to buy a senior ticket which saved me some money. The cinema is comfortable and had a good view. I would suggest eating before going in as the food on offer is very pricey and the usual cinema fare.

Visited May 2013
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Movies I like at Vue”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I saw 'Last Chance' about Paul Potts
WOW What a movie. We laughed and cried. Wonderful. Good value for money as we went on a Wednesday with Orange 2 for 1
Excellent!!
I've also seen 'Thor,
Loved this escapist film. Love these classic comic heroes they bring entertainment to a dull grey November day.

Visited November 2013
Romford, United Kingdom
“price of ticket”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I went to the cinema with my friends and we all got charged a teen price and we were all 12 years old, so we should of got charged a child price. A teen price is £6.65 and a child is £6.25. I questioned the lady serving me about the price of my ticket when she asked me to pay £6.65, i said to her "but on your website it say £6.25 for a child ticket" and the lady said no its £6.65. So I payed £6.65. Not until i got to the lady who checked are tickets that she asked one of my friends how old she is and my friend said 12 then i said that we are all 12, which is true. The lady said she will talk to the person who served us but nothing happened after that, i was not happy. Also when i got to the vue, the place where you are meant to pay for your ticket was closed, therefore i thought it was closed.

Visited September 2013
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 671 helpful votes
“Great Cinema”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is always our preferred Cinema, It is well managed and we have never had any problems with rowdy people. Look out for the 2 for 1 deals they sometimes have on. Also go for the premium seats for more room and comfort though the standard seats are roomy and adequate.

Visited September 2013