“Not really happy”
Review of Vue Cinema

Vue Cinema
Ranked #9 of 10 Fun & Games in Romford
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I took my little boy n partner to see a kids film last night, thy didn't have any more ticket paper so they wrote the film down on a bit of paper after paying £28 then I asked for a booster for my 6 year old they said they don't do them, even in kids film and the man was not helpful or even sorry tht my kid couldn't even really see he's film, then I went to the toilets and they was dirty with things in the floor n no toilet roll in any toilet, this was a Saturday night n they wasent even busy, the staff was just standing around talking to each other, will not go back

Reviewed 4 February 2014

went early in the day on a Tuesday, cheaper prices, cinema very quiet, just as i like it. It is my idea of going to the cinema

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went to see Deleivery Man Friday, got there a bit early then went had a coffee etc as food & drink in Vue so overpriced its unreal. Why can't they have some comfortable seats upstairs while people are waiting to go in to see the film surely this would be in the Vue's interest. Loads of people were on the floor hanging around although film was good I will not be going back. Ordered tickets online annoyed paid for VIP seats & Odeon was empty was told to book in case packed. So my advise to anyone is turn up 10 mins to spare & don't get ripped off paying for VIP tickets no one checks anything & always room in Odeon..

3  Thank Teresa A
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I was able to buy a senior ticket which saved me some money. The cinema is comfortable and had a good view. I would suggest eating before going in as the food on offer is very pricey and the usual cinema fare.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I saw 'Last Chance' about Paul Potts
WOW What a movie. We laughed and cried. Wonderful. Good value for money as we went on a Wednesday with Orange 2 for 1
Excellent!!
I've also seen 'Thor,
Loved this escapist film. Love these classic comic heroes they bring entertainment to a dull grey November day.