This hotel is a mess. First there is no direction for getting into the front door. After walking past the broken parking lot with pot holes ( which a women fell and almost broke her leg ) you walk in yo the most ignorant people. I commented about how the vending machine took my money and they didn't even respond. The two women acted like I wasn't there. Second the rooms are hot as hell. No air conditioning... BUT wait there is a small fan! If you want internet you have to pay 10£ then you get no service in your room... or anywhere... Need ice? Well get ready to go downstairs into the restaurant and ask for a bucket... that's right no machines. It's 2013 update your hotel! But hey watching the TV isn't bad if u can stand the hot room and no air because the volume doesn't go up high enough. Bed is horrible so bring some ibuprofen or a muscle relaxer in the morning. This place is crap and I've stayed at a hostel before....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romford has a buzz of its own, but we're also close to the Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Romford Central Hotel Romford
- Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel Essex