Construction taking place onsite, therefore slightly noisey, and exterior landscape was messy, slight bit a of trash upon arrival to walk-up to reception, we walked over a plastic bag and trash on steps for a day before we finally picked it up and tossed it in the bin. Quick journey by foot to Romford Station, only 1/2 mile. No frills, room was decent, shower curtain was in need of a wash, bath floor not clean, all in all okay for 60 Pounds a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romford has a buzz of its own, but we're also close to the Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Romford Central Hotel Romford
- Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel Essex