i stayed hear at the beginning of july 13
my over all stay was ok i would not recommend any one in a van carrying tools or any thin valuable
as i loaded my van on the saturday morning, when i went back to it i found that the rear lock on the back door had been punched out all my tools were taken and two laptops about £2000 worth.
this was all caught on cctv seeing the three emptying my van, as of yet police have not found them im not to hope full of retrieving anything back.
as to say i will never be staying there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Put yourself at the heart of the action at our London Romford hotel. From the Olympic Village to the O2, many world-class venues are just a short journey away. Alternatively, hop on a bus or a tube and you'll be in central London in a matter of minutes. Catch the edge-of-your-seat sports action at the Olympic Park. Or jump to your feet with a gig at the O2. There's shopping at Westfield Stratford City, not to mention the West End. You might even catch a celebrity at the nearby 'The Only Way in Essex' nightclubs too. Then come back to the hotel for some great food and one of our super comfy new generation bedrooms, with an impressive 40" flat screen TV, freshly-updated bathroom with large shower head, and brand new, slumber-inducing, king- size Hypnos bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Romford West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Romford West Hotel Romford
- Premier Inn London Romford West Hotel Essex