“Birthday Gathering”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Romford
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Birthday Gathering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great location for where we needed to be. Nice pub connected to hotel to sit and relax with friends before we went out.
Quiet nights sleep and extremely comfortable beds. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at Romford West for 2 nights. Excellent decor, couldnt complain....Bad points - Cleaners didn't bother to clean room after 1st night. Had to go to reception to request for clean towels...Drunken guests running up and down halls. Premier Inn pride themselves on promoting a 'quiet' nights sleep!!...Lastly, upon arriving home I noticed I left my glasses in the room as they were not in my luggage. I rang up straight away, they told me they would contact me soon as possible to let me know what they find...I didn't get a call, I had to call them back! Receptionist was quite rude and flippant with me. She said they couldn't find them but I was 100% sure I left them behind!...Will not be going back!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

My cavernous room was not just clean, it simply sparkled. - All I require on a one night business stop over. I had a decent steak, a
fine pint and a nice glass of red at the adjoining pub for 20 quid. Sure,you can get a room elsewhere for a few quid less, but if you demand spotless, pay up and stay here.

• Stayed April 2014
York, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Recently stayed here. Hotel staff helpful and room was very good. Very clean and comfortable. However, I would not recommend eating in the Moby Dick unless you have to. The restaurant was late opening for breakfast (other visitors told me this was a regular occurrence) and the menu is not as advertised. The fruit juice is warm, there is no fruit salad or red berry compote. The carvery was good value but please don't have the fish and chips. The fish is terrible - poor quality and tasteless (from Vietnam apparently)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Very Helpful staff, ensuring I got my taxi and helping with bags etc. Because the hotel was in a convenient location for my stay, which was a Retirement Do and with 24 hour attendance it was a great option. The Breakfast was Excellent too.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I love it and I enjoyed my short time, the room was very clean the shower system was good, it was in a good location and easy access to locate, friendly support members of staff, well trained and they show it out, I will come again and again and I will always come back

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Love this hotel, our room was newly decorated - very modern with bright colours and very clean! Loved the lighting around the mirror and above the bed it added a warm and cosy touch! Will defo stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Romford
Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel
Premier Inn London Dagenham Hotel
Devonshire Hotel
Devonshire Hotel
#1 of 4 in Hornchurch

Been to Premier Inn London Romford West Hotel? Share your experiences!