“lots of fun had by all”
Review of Namco Funscape

and up
London Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 60 Attractions
Ranked #7 of 10 Fun & Games in Romford
More attraction details
Owner description: Namco Funscape Romford, located on the first floor of The Brewery, offers a huge amount of entertainment!Famous for ten pin bowling, Namco Funscape also boasts a large sports bar with Big screens, 80+ of the latest gaming machines. The venue is also renowned for it's parties, we do Kids Parties, Teen bowls and adult corporate or celebration parties.Open daily from 10am to lateEarly Bird Bowling from 10am - only £3.50 per person Collect prize tickets on the amusements and ten-pin bowlingThe best party venue in RomfordNifty Fifty – over fifties bowl all day at a reduced rate
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I often attend this venue with a group of special needs children and we always have fun. They have a special rate for children with special needs which is good value. The children always enjoy themselves, the staff are always friendly and helpful, they always put all the names into the lane for us while we get the children ready. Its also great that we can wear our own shoes which saves so much time when you have got a group of children with you. They have games machines here, which can be cause a distraction because of the noise, but every child seems to love the machines, but it can work out expensive as they are all £ machines except for the 2 penny machines. Its a good place for a day or might out, it has a bar for grown ups and they also have TV screens to watch.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great for bowling, I'm a regular here.
Max per adult for 3 games is like £12.50 I go on deal times though Wednesday and Thursday nights after 6pm get the same 3 games for £6.

they also have a elders price with free tea and coffee, which I have found my elderly residents at work really enjoy when they go bowling during the day time, cheap and cheerful.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Came here last minute and got a lane straight away an didn't need to change into the awful bowling shoes either as they let us were our own which makes a huge difference! We also got a bite to eat and was surprised how fresh and tasty the chicken was. Def come back again.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My daughter had her party here on 3rd may and what a great party it was. Chelsea helped with all my questions and our host Beth was a real delight, very helpful and great with the kids. From start to finish it was a stress free (for me!) day and with happy children at the end, what more could you ask for? would not hesitate to book more parties in future and already deciding what day to come along in half term. Thank you guys for a great day

1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My daughter had her 6th Birthday Party here and the staff and Manager was fantastic. Throughout the party we were asked if everything was okay. The staff were helpful, polite and could not do enough. Thoroughly enjoyed by everyone - well done and thank you for a memorable birthday.